• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Thursday is going to be interesting regardless because NISA is going to create enough salt to last us all year.

Evergarden

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Usually the day a Direct is announced we are all simply waiting for the tweet cause we have previously had so many hints that make us 100% sure a Direct is coming. Except for one I remember every single Direct being hinted at. Things are too quiet today.

Therefore my guess is there is no Direct and Nintendo is disappearing.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Joker in Smash is related to Atlus though?
If we're talking about Atlus stuff that could be in a Direct (and thus Mystic might know about it) maybe we could get more details on Shin Megami Tensei V? Maybe even a Persona 5 S reveal (though I doubt this one, since I think they'll wait until the March Persona event for this).

Still, I don't think Mystic is hinting at a Direct on Thursday with this.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Personally I think Mystic is referring to something different. Maybe he is simply a fan of MK11 and hyped for the event on Thursday?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Well, there's NoA's NES Tweet. At least we don't have to worry about this being the Tweet in the slot two hours from now.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I´m pretty much accepting at this point that we aren´t getting a Direct this week... but I start thinking that the last one was looong ago.

nocdaes

Dec 6, 2018
UK
I'm pretty confident its a title specific Direct that's coming, so given that means there isn't multiple games, developers, publishers and even teams involved in the content of the Direct, I'm not at all surprised there hasn't been any "leaks" or "insider" information. I'm hoping its Animal Crossing, and it certainly could be tomorrow.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've already moved on to next week. I'm sorry not a single insider is teasing anything whatsoever. We can say the Metroid TGA's are keeping people quiet, but at this point someone would say or hint at something.

C.Tsubasa

Nov 8, 2017
Ok here is what i got guys, and Indie Showcase next week, the Direct is still "Soon" but i doubt its in January.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So as I said on the last page.

I tried to look up when Nindies Presentation's are announced in case that's coming and last year they were announced 4-5 days early. The year before it looked like a few days or so. In the end it's random as hell lol.

Last year the two were announced on Thursday and Friday (America time).

Plum

May 31, 2018
Era: "But Nintendo, you can't go into Q1 2019 with nothing past April dated and huge gaps in your release schedule!"

Nintendo: "Hold my beer."

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
An Nindies showcase makes sense regarding what the Wargroove dudes have been saying on Twitter.

No Direct in January is, imo, ballsy. And to be honest, it sucks having to wait yet another month for some potential Fire Emblem stuff ...

But oh well, can't change a thing assuming King Zells sources are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.