• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo Era clearly in meltdown mode. Even if we aren't getting a Direct in January, it will be here before you know it.

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
tenor.gif

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
February- nothing
March- nothing
April- nothing
May- nothing
June- Fire Emblem
July- Animal Crossing
August- nothing
September- nothing
October- Luigi's Mansion 3
November- Pokemon
December- Retro's game...joking it's nothing

just a joke before someone cries people are melting down when no one is.

Nov 3, 2017
Oh my god WHAT. King zell's source needs to realise that February is not 'soon' from early January! Quite honestly though I am glad that we have a clearer picture of a timeframe. Thank you king zell

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
All Nintendo games are delayed into 2020 and after 2020 next games will be on Switch U 2023, with Mario Kart 8 DX DX and Funky Kong Amiibo Festival.

nocdaes

Dec 6, 2018
UK
So, Fire Emblem in... May or June then?

February and April are both starting to look like dodgy months now... I don't doubt 2019 is going to be amazing, but it's getting increasingly likely that we're receiving a slow start!

Plum

May 31, 2018
The worst part about not having a Direct is that we just don't get that many third party announcements for the Switch that don't come from a Direct. I'd love to know more about this supposed "third party surge" that's going to happen this year but, right now, all we really know about is MK11, Crash Racing, DOOM Eternal and Dragon's Dogma when it comes to less obscure releases.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I mean it was in certain way obvious given the amount of announcements via twitter we were receiving.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god WHAT. King zell's source needs to realise that February is not 'soon' from early January! Quite honestly though I am glad that we have a clearer picture of a timeframe. Thank you king zell

To be fair, today is January 16th, so February starts in 16 days. About two to three weeks might be ok for the term "soon".

Joedev

Apr 24, 2018
A Nindie showcase makes sense because they normally align to some kind of event, in this case PAX South, which is taking place this weekend. Although, I think they tend to be held at the start of the event, with a lot of the shown games being playable, so maybe this Friday...?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A Nindie showcase makes sense because they normally align to some kind of event, in this case PAX South, which is taking place this weekend. Although, I think they tend to be held when at the start of the event, with a lot of the shown games being playable, so maybe this Friday...?
Tbf Nintendo has never done the Nindies Presentation in January. They always waited until February unless PAX South moved to January? Idk anything about Pax South.

HypedBulborb

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I still believe, a little over one hour from now. It's happening.

Never forget. Metroid would be at the TGA's... Never forget...

Nov 3, 2017
To be fair, today is January 16th, so February starts in 16 days. About two to three weeks might be ok for the term "soon".

We all need to sit down in a classroom and agree on the meaning of the word soon.

Anyway I am not hyped for indie showcases anymore. I am sick of a game being announced and then being incessantly delayed.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
I'm not doubting king zell but his sources did say there was a November direct and a N64 mini announcement

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
Some people will get so mad when there a Nindies Presentation announced before an actual Direct. Oh well.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I still believe, a little over one hour from now. It's happening.

Never forget. Metroid would be at the TGA's... Never forget...

I know it's hypocritical but I find that it's best to not doubt insiders when they say something isn't happening even though you should always doubt them when they say something is happening. That way if that thing does happen it's a great surprise but if they're right and it doesn't you're not as disappointed as you would have been.

nocdaes

Dec 6, 2018
UK
Tbf Nintendo has never done the Nindies Presentation in January. They always waited until February unless PAX South moved to January? Idk anything about Pax South.

PAX South has been January the past few years, for sure. I don't think it's moved. Nintendo aligning with PAX this year makes more sense than previous years as there has been more collaboration with Indies and its a clear focus for them. It makes sense, at least.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
Guys remember Arlo's video.. When we expect something from Nintendo, THEY DO ANOTHER.

The Direct will come when everybody is not expecting for it hahahaha

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Bullshit. I don't buy it for a second. Either sarcasm, trolling, or wrong sources. This week or next its a proper direct and not a Nindies. I refuse to believe!

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PAX South has been January the past few years, for sure. I don't think it's moved. Nintendo aligning with PAX this year makes more sense than previous years as there has been more collaboration with Indies and its a clear focus for them. It makes sense, at least.
That's fine. They haven't done it the past two years so I guess it wasn't as important.

I'm good with a Nindies Presentation because I want to see Shinens new game.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
I love how this year is supposed to be a slam dunk for Nintendo but they're doing everything in their power to make us doubt it.

I still think it's going to be great, but come on throw us a bone here!

Status
Not open for further replies.