• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Japan Expo 2018 is next week in Paris and Nintendo France just unveiled its (almost) full line-up of playable and showcased title, featuring a mix of upcoming titles, already released games, 1st party and 3rd party combined.

List of playable games :
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • OCTOPATH TRAVELER
  • Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate™
  • Dark Souls™ : Remastered
  • Starlink : Battle for Atlas
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4
  • Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
  • ÔKAMI HD
  • MEGA MAN 11
  • DRAGON BALL FighterZ
  • SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy
  • MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE
  • GO VACATION
  • EA SPORTS™ FIFA 19
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • 1-2-Switch
  • Kirby Star Allies
  • Sushi Striker : The Way of Sushido
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Pokkén Tournament DX
  • Splatoon 2
  • Splatoon 2 DLC Octo Expansion
  • Mario Tennis Aces
Note that a selection of indie titles will also be playable, but no full list have been given. A presentation of Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee will also take place every day of Japan Expo on the main scene, but the game itself won't be playable. A Nintendo Labo event will also be held for friends & families to try the experience.

Note that out of all those titles, it will be the first time Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (in its english build), Valkyria Chronicles 4, Okami HD, Mega Man 11, SNK Heroines, My Hero One's Justice and Go Vacation will be playable for the public on Switch.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah well I'll be at the Japan Expo on saturday but now way I'll be able to play Smash Bros Ultimate or stomach several hours long waiting lines to play it 5 minutes.

Mandelbo

Oct 30, 2017
Hoping that we get a similar lineup for Hyper Japan in the UK next month - we had Mario Odyssey last year, so I have high hopes for Smash at least.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Hoping that we get a similar lineup for Hyper Japan in the UK next month - we had Mario Odyssey last year, so I have high hopes for Smash at least.

Replying again with this:

https://hyperjapan.co.uk/latest-news/festival/game-anime/nintendo-2018/

HOWEVER:

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...fun-competitive-Nintendo-gaming--1392901.html

This event will also be the first place in the UK to go hands-on with the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The game will be playable on both days, with a headline invitational tournament running on Sunday 29 July.

So no Smash there.

-crosses fingers for Pokemon-

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I thought Monster Hunter GU was playable to the public at E3?

Was that press only?