• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Big hot take: If BOTW2 is going to have voice-acting again, move the English voice recording from the US to the UK (like Final Fantasy XIV did with Heavensward onwards). If you're going to localize characters to speak in a British accent, one would be better off with recording the game in the UK rather than have an actor do a fake accent in a recording in the US. BOTW and AoC suffered from voice-acting issues that XIV did with ARR, where the English voice acting was hampered by poor delivery brought by American actors needing to do a British accent. Some characters don't speak in an accent obviously in BOTW and AoC, but those who do....the delivery isn't great.

Eh Cam Clarke can do a british voice just fine.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Warioware is a good guess. Is anyone still on the Wave Race train?
I'm on all of these trains! I did wonder if EPD 9 might be on Wave Race. And if Intelligent Systems keep working on Fire Emblem with Koei Tecmo then that should also free them up for another project alongside a WarioWare game.

Wars and Wave Race and WarioWare. Cater to that one letter of the alphabet, Nintendo.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1200px-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-Purple-FL.jpg

Draw your own conclusions

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funny thing is hotgirl8973 has been talking about a Nintendo Switch Advance. Nobody pays attention to her, but kind of funny.

I'm on all of these trains! I did wonder if EPD 9 might be on Wave Race. And if Intelligent Systems keep working on Fire Emblem with Koei Tecmo then that should also free them up for another project alongside a WarioWare game.

Wars and Wave Race and WarioWare. Cater to that one letter of the alphabet, Nintendo.
Yeah. Probably just entered production when Takahashi hinted at it imo.
I thought it was a hint too. It could've started production then. He hinted at it in April 2018. I wonder who would be doing it then. The Mario Kart team. They had Deluxe out in April the prior year and ARMS in June. They did dlc to then of 2017 for ARMS.

Last edited:

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I want Gameboy advance games on switch already. So many good games locked away unless you got a Wii U where a fraction are available.

I want FF Tactics Advance on my switch
Golden Sun part 1 and 2
Pokémon Sapphire
Minish Cap
Metroid Zero Mission
Fire Emblem Blazing Sword
Wario Land 4
Megaman Battle Network
Chain of Memories

and many more

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh Nintendo Switch Advance/NSA sounds hot.

For the Switch to be really successful, it needs to be watered down to a three letter acronym.
~~
I'll be hopping on Ring Fit Adventure and Animal Crossing after I set up the Christmas tree today; I didn't pick up AoC yet because I have way too much of a backlog, but I did put it in my wishlist with high priority so if it does happen to end up as a gift then 🤷‍♂️

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
On Tuesday, Wario Land 1 through 4 launches on Switch as GB, GBC, and GBA join NSO as a single app.

MisterSpos everywhere rejoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.