• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kitsuneyo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
I'm pretty sure this is new.

xvPirwE.png

Don't know if they'll do this for every game, but I'd appreciate it if they did.

Might be Europe only, did any US people get something like this?

Lock if old/boring.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Does MS and Sony do this too? I know Steam does this.
I'll definitely start using the watch list/wish list more if that's the case on any platform

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
Not using wishlist at all, so no idea if new or not. Still pretty neat, Steam has the same feature. I take it they group sales instead of sending an email for each game separately?

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
funnily enough i literally just got the same email for NitW. i checked my emails and cant see previous emails from nintendo telling me when games are on sale, and i know i've got a few on my watchlist

OP
OP
kitsuneyo

kitsuneyo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Not using wishlist at all, so no idea if new or not. Still pretty neat, Steam has the same feature. I take it they group sales instead of sending an email for each game separately?
I don't know. Only one game was mentioned in my email.

I've been using watch list from the start, and games on there have gone on sale many times. This is the first time I ever got an email about it.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I think this may just be for European folks. At least it's not a feature for North American users yet, I don't think.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
I just got a similar mail but about Regalia and Lost Sphear. I'm not regularly browsing eShop so it's actually a great idea.

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing here in NA,
and I have a ton of games on my wishlist.

Hope it comes soon,
pretty handy on Steam.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Yep got one too for Unruly Heroes. Super useful if they're going to do this... I always forget to check for sales and stuff.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Man, I hope they start that in the US too. It isn't too cumbersome going through the wish list each week to check, but not having to is way better. My wish list is literally for the purpose of waiting for games to go on sale.

Phamit

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know when it started but I got them for a few weeks now.

Night in the Woods is on sale btw.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
it is definitely new as I have had wishlisted games for 2 years and only recently started seeing emails.

Granted you may have changed your email preferences recently too

Deleted member 30151

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
A welcome addition for me. Since I wait for a sale for many smaller titles and my Wishlist is always pretty busy. Also use it for my Steam Account.

Does MS and Sony do this too? I know Steam does this.

Does Sony have an actual Wishlist? I know something like this exists when you visit the Webstore with your Account, but I think the PlayStation 4 is lacking an actual wishlist on the device itself.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Does Sony have an actual Wishlist? I know something like this exists when you visit the Webstore with your Account, but I think the PlayStation 4 is lacking an actual wishlist on the device itself.
Now that you mention it I don't think there is anything on the PS4 itself, I always just use the web store because it's more convenient.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've never gotten these, despite a hefty wishlist. Hopefully the feature comes to NA.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Either this is new, my emails aren't set up properly to receive these, none of the games I have on my wishlist have yet to go on sale because I have yet to get one of these.

Edit: Seems to be exclusive to the Europe for now it seems? I'm Based in the US

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
Yep, I noticed it in the past few days, it's pretty useful on Switch since you also get emails for expiring gold coins

OP
OP
kitsuneyo

kitsuneyo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Either this is new, my emails aren't set up properly to receive these, none of the games I have on my wishlist have yet to go on sale because I have yet to get one of these.

Edit: Seems to be exclusive to the Europe for now it seems? I'm Based in the US
Seems like the US hasn't got this yet

Finally, also wish there was a way to edit your wishlist.

You mean in a browser? Yeah that would be good.

the45thlyric

Oct 25, 2017
The Japanese account side has been doing this for a few months, kind of surprised it has taken this long to happen here.

ika

Oct 27, 2017
MAD, Spain
It's about time if true. I always tap on the "i'm interested" option when I want a game but can't buy it yet. It was painful to search them and look for deals so if they start sending notifications, I'll be happy (not my wallet).

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
If working everytime, I would definitely put a bunch of games on my watchlist, I often forget about them.