• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favorite Fire Emblem: Three Houses character?

• Bernadetta

Votes: 214 13.1%
  • Dorothea

Votes: 143 8.8%
  • Edelgard

Votes: 341 20.9%
  • Petra

Votes: 234 14.4%
  • I Picked The Wrong House When I Played Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Votes: 83 5.1%
  • Claude

Votes: 252 15.5%
  • Nothing to report!

Votes: 362 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Let me recruit Gatekeeper. I want him riding down the battlefield on Dorte the horse just cheering everyone on. One man Stride battalion.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ECbuo2JXYAEFGSq.jpg

Lysithea slayer of Death Knights is an acceptable second choice.
<3

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Recently the biggest Fire Emblem blog in Japan did a popularity poll and here are the results.

Female fans top 5:

1. Dimitri
2. Felix
3. Claude
4. Lorentz
5. Sylvain

Males fans top 5.

1. Bernie
2. Lysithea
3. Shamir
4. Edelgard
6. Ingrid

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Recently the biggest Fire Emblem blog in Japan did a popularity poll and here are the results.

Female fans top 5:

1. Dimitri
2. Felix
3. Claude
4. Lorentz
5. Sylvain

Males fans top 5.

1. Bernie
2. Lysithea
3. Shamir
4. Edelgard
6. Ingrid

The most expected list ever lol

IronFalcon1997

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
Definitely not a biased poll at all. Dimitri, btw. We'll see for sure though when I finish my Golden Deer playthrough.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Let me recruit Gatekeeper. I want him riding down the battlefield on Dorte the horse just cheering everyone on. One man Stride battalion.
I'm super early in the game and jumped to the last page of this just to check it out.

I did not expect such a heart wrenching spoiler so prominently at the top of the page. I'm probably just gonna quit the game now, doesn't even seen worth it anymore.

Seriously though I've only encountered three lines from this guy but I fucking love him and legit thought he would become recruitable :(

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm super early in the game and jumped to the last page of this just to check it out.

I did not expect such a heart wrenching spoiler so prominently at the top of the page. I'm probably just gonna quit the game now, doesn't even seen worth it anymore.

Seriously though I've only encountered three lines from this guy but I fucking love him and legit thought he would become recruitable :(

You might be interested in playing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Gatekeeper's VA voices Alm, one of the lords of that game.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Oh awesome thanks! I've only played Dawn of Radiance and Awakening before this but what I've heard of SoV makes it sound amazing.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
They'll make Gatekeeper DLC where you watch the gate in first person

What if you watch the Gatekeeper in first person

And drink a beverage while doing it

Female fans top 5:

1. Dimitri
2. Felix
3. Claude
4. Lorentz
5. Sylvain

Males fans top 5.

1. Bernie
2. Lysithea
3. Shamir
4. Edelgard
6. Ingrid

Bernie #1 makes sense but I'm shocked to see Lorenz Von Gloucester that high and Flayn and Sothis completely missing. They were like the most moe characters.

Funny how the main character isn't even in the running.

Which is why it will be doubly hilarious and crushing when Byleth makes it into Smash over the others.

My heart almost sank cause I really thought I spoiled something serious lol. You had me going in the first half.

He's really great. He's so pure and enthusiastic you cant help but love him.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
This is the first game I've ever played where I felt like I had to finish it just to understand the memes.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I like Cyril ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Found an odd person.

Lorenz would easily win that poll
He literally just placed Top 5 in a japanese popularity poll.
He has his fans.

I'm not sure why he's considered an "Otome" guy, he's not even an abusive asshole?
He has that signature Kurahana horrible hair though (I think Masato with the stupid haircut is one of the most popular UtaPri boys in Japan).
Also, him and Ferdinand have the best wedding rings.

Least popular playable characters have to be Gilbert (who also is only playable on one route) and Cyril.

Least favorite poll winner is that little arsonist Cyril obviously
No competition.

steviestar3

One Winged Slayer
Jul 3, 2018
Lorenz is awesome. I feel like the hate only comes from people that can't get past his C supports (never a good way to judge FE characters since they almost always shows them at their worst) and his hair style pre-timeskip.

I mean his middle name is Hellman, it doesn't get much cooler than that.

theprodigy

Oct 25, 2017
He literally just placed Top 5 in a japanese popularity poll.
He has his fans.
I don't really think Lorenz has the most haters anyway, but having fans doesn't preclude having haters.

Also, and this really needs to be stated until people get it, Nintendo DREAM is far from being representative of anything (just look at their Fates one). Like seriously it's about as useful for gleaming info as Era itself is...which is to say lol yeah right.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Lorenz is awesome. I feel like the hate only comes from people that can't get past his C supports (never a good way to judge FE characters since they almost always shows them at their worst) and his hair style pre-timeskip.

I mean his middle name is Hellman, it doesn't get much cooler than that.
He sucks until he actually learns why people were annoyed with hin.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Polls at Korea's biggest Nintendo community

Best Class(Route)
1. Blue lions (33.9%)
2. Black Eagles (Empire) (31.6%)
3. Golden Deer (30.9%)
4. Church (3.5%)

Best Male Character
1. Dimitri (26.9%)
2. Claude (20.9%)
3. Ferdinand (9.6%)

Best Female Charcater
1. Lysithea (23.5%)
2. Edelgard (17%)
3. Bernadetta (11%)

Worst Character
1. Edelgard (30.2%)
2. Ignatz (16.4%)
3. Cyril (8.7%)
Ignatz redeemed! Not surprised by the hate for Edelgard.