• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Good. However, is there really that much dialog in Zelda games? I can only think of two cutscenes in BotW.

TonyBaduy

Oct 11, 2020
Mexico

View: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=855563892421698&extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=2Rb1fB&ref=sharing

It helps any fear for people who think a delay could happen. I think Nintendo wants all the dubs to be finished so that when they release the big trailer, it can be posted in all the dubbed languages.

I don't think that's the case, they already have a good roadmap to when they'll release the big trailer and it'll be at least 5 months before release (Jan) or 4 months (Feb). Basically, the plan has always been to start the big marketing push in 2023, possibly alongside the Switch 2 (which would make marketing sense as it's the most anticipated game of 2023 and no other Nintendo game will come close to it, not even a new 3D Mario game). They probably already considered how long the dubs will take so it'll all fall into place for the moment they have already decided will be the start of their big marketing push.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shame it's gotta be May. I'm sure they could release it in March. Oh well, if it means more optimization.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Did you not find any of the memories??? They were all voiced...
BotW had roughly two hours of cutscenes

youtu.be

Zelda Breath of the Wild - All Cutscenes The Movie HD

Zelda Breath of the Wild All Cutscenes The Movie HD. This video shows you all cutscenes of the game including all memories, all main quest cutscenes and tr...
There's quite a bit more voice acting than people remember. Though I suppose some people ignored the optional memory scenes.

View: https://youtu.be/rzNek4MfK5M

Yeah I completely forgot about that. Was mostly thinking about the main quest and also forgot about the champions, lol.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm not sure Pokemon follows the same rules other Nintendo published games do. Nintendo has no problem delaying their own developed games. Pokemon...they seem to just pump those games out it seems like
Exactly, hence my mention of Zelda only coming out when it's ready (especially since Nintendo has full control over the IP, unlike with Pokémon).

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Wonder how many cutscenes will there be as most of them in the last game were flashbacks and the Champions are now gone so is not like they will do it again

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Wonder how many cutscenes will there be as most of them in the last game were flashbacks and the Champions are now gone so is not like they will do it again
From what we've seen, the floating islands in the sky are going to be a huge focus, so we can see new characters there.

And even then, there are still the New Champions + a few other important NPCs all around Hyrule.