• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2018
In what way is it positive? Like when a hospital or a school gets bombed is that seen as positive?

The German-Israeli relations are really close and friendly. The relations between Germany and Israel are a cornerstone of German foreign policy and Germany stands for the right of existence of the State of Israel. Because of the crimes committed in the first half of the last century the overall view of Germany on Israel is positive.

don't you read the news tho? you have to know israel is running an apartheid state and constantly murders innocent palestinians, including kids, and buids settlements on palestinian lands and drives them out of their villages. regardless of your nations's views and official stance on israel, you should be able to form your own opinion.

That is a pretty one-sided way of seeing this conflict, in my opinion.

You should use this opportunity to learn why people are feeling that way.

Oh, I know why some people are feeling this way. I'm just suprised how left leaning this forum is.

protown

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure if serious...

This forum is a left leaning forum.

Edit: I also don't see what's leftist about what they said, unless you mean by the US standards.

You should use this opportunity to learn why people are feeling that way.

I am serious. Even if this forum is left leaning, wouldn't the forum benefit if it toned down this trait? Right now it seems like all political topics are turning in to echo chambers.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I am serious. Even if this forum is left leaning, wouldn't the forum benefit if it toned down this trait? Right now it seems like all political topics are turning in to echo chambers.

What sort of views are you thinking about that are missing? I mean add them yourself instead of threadwhining.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Come on, you can't view a complicated matter like the middle east conflict in black and white.
yeah i can
your "opinion" seems to be heavily influenced by your nation's official stance, rather than your own knowledge of the situation. there's no fucking conflict, it's one sided oppression, occupation and genocide.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Quite the statement there to open your 2nd store in Israel of all countries. Fuck Nintendo, but first and foremost fuck Israel and anyone supporting their behavior #FreePalestine

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The German-Israeli relations are really close and friendly. The relations between Germany and Israel are a cornerstone of German foreign policy and Germany stands for the right of existence of the State of Israel. Because of the crimes committed in the first half of the last century the overall view of Germany on Israel is positive.

That is a pretty one-sided way of seeing this conflict, in my opinion.

Oh, I know why some people are feeling this way. I'm just suprised how left leaning this forum is.
Mind explaining how it is a one sided way of seeing the conflict? Because there is no way around it, the current Israeli government has the power to attempt peace, yet all we see is them doing the opposite (which you would see if you have been following the news). We had Benjamin Netanyahu getting re elected after all the corruption and war mongering he has been doing. If that doesn't tell you what you need to know then there is not changing your mind.
No it wouldn't. Somethings aren't a debate.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People complain in literally every site and forum that they're "echo chambers", even though there are several people that agree or disagree with each other in several different topics.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This thread has quickly derailed from being about the store and isn't likely to produce worthwhile discussions. Therefore, we're going to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.