• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rzmunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
I still want that rumored Link's Awakening remake on 3DS. Other than the artstyle being slightly bland, ALBW looked so good in 3D.

No please! I have a New 3DS and a Switch, and I would prefer it on the Switch. Let's go for release it on both. But being a new game I don't think it will be financially sound releasing it on 3DS.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say his comment about 3ds being a good budget option could be fluff since it's still January but maybe it means no major switch price cut for another year, as obvious as that may be to some

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
I'd say his comment about 3ds being a good budget option could be fluff since it's still January but maybe it means no major switch price cut for another year, as obvious as that may be to some

They're absolutely pushing the budget angle. The $80 2DS with Super Mario Maker, now the new $20 Nintendo Selects, and New 2DS XL isn't too pricey either.

You can be playing Zelda and Mario for $100 on the 2DS, and that's just an incredible deal. Or go for New 2DS XL and two games without even touching $200, that's really good value.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I think Labo was held back by its marketing honestly. The "lol cardboard, that will break in five minutes jokes" are very easy, so it's hard to make the general public aware that:

a) You can do all sorts of crazy custom projects with it
b) The templates are free so you can make replacement or 3D printed parts super easily

The performance of "No Tears Left to Cry" entirely using Labo instruments was a huge step in the right direction, but they should have doubled down on that footage.