• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sunny

Oct 25, 2017
mnd7AjF.gif

The video is indeed very painful to watch. I legit feel bad for the two hosts.

Man, i feel for the guy, his best day isn't probably my worst day. Wish him the best.

PCPace

Oct 30, 2017
Alabama
It's beyond me how Nintendo is employing people like this. As a someone who was born in Russia this kind of behavior doesn't surprise me. People who are in position of power in Russia often act like that, though in an international cooperation like Nintendo you'd think they have some sort of standards. Disgusting.
In a country as corrupt as Russia you might not be able to choose your ceo

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
* He doesn't care for people's privacy, he could easily read all of your private messages on social media and then tells everybody else all your feelings and what troubles you.

I'm sorry but I kind of have to laugh at how almost comically evil this is.

Real talk though, sounds like a huge shit bag that treats people terribly. I hope he gets tuned up and fast.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
That man needs to go. I sincerely hope Nintendo of Europe (which seems to be the main branch responsible for the Russian one) will act. Harassment (be it sexual, aggressiveness or constant belittling) in the working place is not acceptable.