• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017

Welp. RIP Sabi (for Nintendo leaks at least).

Also if Nintendo sent a C&D then that probably means Sabi is involved in some sort of NDA regarding to how she's getting her info.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
cgT44IX.gif

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
How did this person get all the info? If through legit reporting a c&d would not be enforceable.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Our own Nate Drake thought that maybe Sabi got this info through not so legal means so maybe that has something to do with it

Last edited:

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I don't believe anything this Twitter account says. Even this. Seems like an excuse not to get anything wrong.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of terrifying they can find your name/address with a little investigation and send a lawyer. Assuming their account isnt made with their personal info there on display for twitter to share.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Don't hack the marketing server next time

Or don't just hurl out all the shit hours before the press conference for Twitter likes

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Unless they are a party to an NDA or something, it's completely unenforceable.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless the info is illegally obtained I don't think Nintendo has a leg to stand on.

Let us just leak it and be legends.

fepeinado

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe there is no c&d letter? I don't usually trust ppl

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty petty of Nintendo but our own Nate Drake thought that maybe Sabi got this info through not so legal means so maybe that has something to do with it

Its not petty if the leak is what some of us think it is.

This has been brazen stupidity for 15 minutes of fame.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Although I am one of the most guilty looking at leaks out of curiousity, I am happy they caught him/her.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Sucks but I can kinda get it. Nintendo tries to run a tight-ass ship, and Sabi's been absolutely on fire so far. It's not surprising that they got real nervous real quick.

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
I told y'all...
So lets get a quick rundown of the Sabi situation and this leak(s) that are supposed to go down

-Tells everyone when they will get their info
-Pinned tweet about where they share the info from their sources
-Mentioning other ppl's namse that have similar info
-Discord where leaks are supposed to go down is all in the social media profile too

giphy.gif

Is this fool serious right now?? Safe to say you and your source(s)wont be around long. Stay safe out here though.....