• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Who is the mod/admin banning everyone that has a different opinion about this dude? I mean , this is the first time hearing about him and probably the people defending him are wrong, but they are not insulting anyone, just saying what they think and they are getting bans of two weeks? Like wtf, seriously?!! (Probably I'll get one too apparently lol)
If you deliberately choose to ignore the malicious and stupid fucking shit this dude has demonstrably done to come out with, literally, "he's a good boy stop dogpiling on him" you are not expressing an opinion, you are at best dismissing concerns about bigotry and at worst justifying it. Precisely the reason given by the moderators for the bans.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This dude sounds like a right ol' fucktard. Fuck him.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I've heard of this individual, and from what I'm reading here, it's also hopefully the last time.

Sylvalum

Oct 26, 2017
Madrid, Spain
I didnt even know who was Sasel until some friends at my master showed me to me as a hate watch and make fun of him.
He is a fucking clown and nintendo iberia needs to distance from him. That I suppose they will when all this blows in their faces.

EDIT
He is a VOX supporter also? Burn him!

WTF is this. Both countries have good things and bad things. Nintendo branches stuff included.
Of course, one thing doesn't prevent the other, that's just what I said on this P.S., maybe I should have made it clearer.

morrigan8bit

Banned
Jul 1, 2019
Last week Activision used Syndicate, the guy who lead the CS:GO lotto scam, to promote what the CoD Modern Warfare reveal - arguably the highest profile game of the year. No one batted an eyelid.

They know. They don't care.

The thing is, the majority of people don't care/know about the scandal and Syndicate remains popular online with a large fanbase.

Not saying it is right to use him.

morrigan8bit

Banned
Jul 1, 2019
If the character you play is a toxic hateful idiot, and you play that character pretty much all the time, you're a toxic hateful idiot. dunno how some people in this thread do not understand this

Acting "in character" is a wafer-thin excuse for being a twat.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Oh goddddd I remember him. He's known for being so mad at sony over the dreamcast getting crushed that he lashes out at anyone who likes Sony or doesn't give Sega the "respect" he thinks they deserve. I remember seeing him be a gigantic asshole to the Digital Foundry peeps because he didn't like that a Sega PS4 game ran marginally better than on Xbox and thus he sent his rabid followers after them.

He's purely awful and this is equal to if NOA invited TheQuartering to a YT press event, IMO

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
There are so many arguments you could make about Ronda Rousey not being Metroid without invoking misogyny:

- Ronda Rousey is a transphobe
- Ronda Rousey isn't a very good actress
- Ronda Rousey isn't even a very good fighter
- Brie Larson is right there are you guys fucking kidding me

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I've ran into fans of this waste of oxygen before. For some reason they all seem convinced that he "tells it like it is."

Then every single one of his videos I watched was about how Sony is the worst thing ever and how nobody really likes anything ever made by Sony, and if you do you're a fanboy no exceptions. But then he would salivate about every single thing Nintendo did and that was perfectly fine.

Dec 15, 2017
While I agree that his content is over the top and mostly clickbait material to fuel the console war... There's some things he states about the games media in Spain (and by extension Latin America) that have an undeniable truth behind:

The gaming media in Spanish speaking countries has a massive hard on for anything Sony and "la play" and dismisses PC gaming MS and Nintendo.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
I've ran into fans of this waste of oxygen before. For some reason they all seem convinced that he "tells it like it is."

Then every single one of his videos I watched was about how Sony is the worst thing ever and how nobody really likes anything ever made by Sony, and if you do you're a fanboy no exceptions. But then he would salivate about every single thing Nintendo did and that was perfectly fine.
Well where have I heard that before...

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
While I agree that his content is over the top and mostly clickbait material to fuel the console war... There's some things he states about the games media in Spain (and by extension Latin America) that have an undeniable truth behind:

The gaming media in Spanish speaking countries has a massive hard on for anything Sony and "la play" and dismisses PC gaming MS and Nintendo.
Look, I have some serious issues with Spanish-speaking gaming press in general, but this guy is like the exact opposite. He's the Alex Jones of Nintendo.

I remember his videos when the Switch was announced. "SONY IS TREMBLING IN FEAR." Then he'd go on a rant about how with the Switch existing there was no reason for anyone to buy a PS4 ever again. At that point there were no games announced for the Switch.

And hundreds of similar examples.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017

Spanish gaming media's pro-"la pley" stance is merely a reflection of spaniards attitudes towards "la pley". Spanish gaming media are similarly friendly to Nintendo (not quite to the same degree) and generally dismissive of PC and especially Xbox. Again, all of these traits reflect the pre-existing attitude of the spanish gaming public itself.

Furthermore it's a perfectly reasonable stance to take. After all, the spanish public prefers those platforms for a reason (not just fanboyism) and it's reasonable to assume the spanish gaming media shares similar reasoning and not "maletines" (bribery) which is the argument Sasel makes (often for outrageously stupid reasons).

That says nothing of the objective quality of PC gaming or Xbox or even the also perfectly valid subjective reasons others may prefer those platforms. I'm just saying gaming media are entertainment outlets, not scientific publications, and it's perfectly okay for them to reflect a certain bias. And besides being okay, it's just common sense that most of them, beung staffed by spaniards, would reflect the average spanish biases.

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017

So you are excusing his sexism and racism because he fights for... ethics in Spanish game journalism? ... That's a new one I've certainly never heard before!

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I have no idea who this guy is but I've met people like this irl. I've often wondered if they were so aggressive like this because Spain is Sonyland and they feel special or something by going against the current.

They also see themselves as the only true gamers because they had a NES growing up and Sony came late to the party.

Yeah they exist and they are grown ass adults.