• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
D_RlQlNXoAAkqya

So let me tell you about this guy called Sasel, the bald guy at the left. He is one of the most known youtubers in the spanish community, but for the most infame reasons. In his videos he is known to spread misinformation and atacking Sony while praising Nintendo, and Microsoft. That's somewhat bad in itself, but in videos he is seen simulating to insert bananas in his a-hole, called MMA fighter Ronda Rousey a "hairy mammoth" when she said she wanted to play Samus in a Metroid film, accussed other people of "maletines" (a term used as an eufemism of "bribery" for just getting the promo disc of a game) when he unapologetically ranted in a stream that NIntendo didn't sent him a Labo, and lots of insults in streams to his own viewers. Yet people defend him for "telling the truth".

Now, a recent even was held by Nintendo Spain and Sasel was invited. This is by all accounts a really bad PR disaster because Sasel is widely known for violating community rules on Youtube and Twitch even if we don't look at the, sending threats in Twitter... It's not a Nintendo guy, is just a guy knowing that if he flames, he's going to have a reaction. People in the spanish community are th5reatening Nintendo to not buy any game and even pirating their Nintendo Switch for using such a massive jerk as, i remind you, OFICCIAL SPOKEPERSON IN AN EVENT and knowing how word of mouth says that Nintendo Spain operates internally in that sector by friendship, Sasel is going to stay and be an official part of Nintendo Spain's promotion, work and even payroll.

If i get time, i'kll try to post some carpy things Sasel has made voer the years, but i'm sure the other spaniards or SpainERA will show why Nintendo Spain has shot itselfnot, only on the foot, but on the stomach by hiring Sasel.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
+ Spread a lot of misinformation, deliberately just to prove his point of view.

I think Nintendo Spain has fucked up more than once in the recent years.

Kyussons

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is a sexist, liar, manipulator and toxic piece of shit. He is always denigrating the devs work, except for Nintendo ofc.

And he is a Nintendo Iberica Partner... Fuck Nintendo and fuck Youtube for not banning his ass a long time ago.

Last edited:

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How can a Nintendo fan be so toxic? It seems like a juxtaposition. Nintendo makes the most family friendly games that are full of charm and good feels then you get this person.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gaming companies still stubbornly insisting on fishing around in Youtube's toilet for the worst pieces of crap they can find to associate their brand with.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo should really start to clean up some European divisions. After Nintendo of Russia this is the 2nd time something is going very wrong in one of the European branches.

Ababol

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Downplaying Bigotry, Dismissing Concerns over Same
You are making it seem like it's on a "boogie on E3 live" level of wrong, but I don't think this is that bad.

He plays a stupid provocateur character that nets him tons of views and Nintendo wants to capitalize on it.

Kyussons

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You are making it seem like it's on a "boogie on E3 live" level of wrong, but I don't think this is that bad.

He plays a stupid provocateur character that nets him tons of views and Nintendo wants to capitalize on it.

He is much worst, his twitter feed is just him insulting anyone who contradicts his views. He is not stupid, he knows what he is doing, everything is ok for him if it gives him views. He has no limits.

Spaniards form era we should tweet and contact Nintendo Iberica about this.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
He's just acting a character, that's what I want to think. Otherwise he's dumb as a brick.

Starlightmuse

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 27, 2017
This guy is the worst piece of shit that I've ever seen in youtube. He spreads misinformation, keeps insulting people and devs all the time (and I mean straight up insults). He is also a sexist piece of shit and overall behaves like a 12 year old annoying fanboy kid. What a shitty look for Nintendo to invite this guy to anything official.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
User banned (5 days): Downplaying Bigotry, Dismissing Concerns over Same
I know this guy and he can be cringey but I don't know if he's necessarily problematic.

(Although the fact that he keeps insulting people does push it that way I guess).

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
OP didn't say it well, but he usually spreads misinformation and hyperbole when it comes to Sony-related news, while he tends to be favorably biased towards the other 2 companies. I don't watch the guy, but I've read and seen short stuff about him because someone kept bringing him up in a Whatsapp group until they were told to stop. Fact of the matter is he's simply a hateful YouTuber who spreads misinformation willingly, the platform he thrashes doesn't matter.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Hey OP you missed the part where he mocked a child's death and made fun of someone wanting to kill themselves (I think it was the same one as the "hairy mamooth").

LordOcidax

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Downplaying Bigotry, Dismissing Concerns over Same
He's just acting a character, that's what I want to think. Otherwise he's dumb as a brick.
This... I don't agree with a lot of their opinions, but i laugh a lot with some of their interpretations. People needs to chill out sometimes and no take everything seriously.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wish companies would stop giving benefits to youtube fuckers. Most of the time they are crap.

Kyussons

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Show me the receipts.

He is a Nintendo Iberica partner, they send him promotional material & games before release.

And dont be fooled, he is not playing a character.

Some examples of this pos actitude, ( please dont link any videos from his youtube channel, he doesnt deserve any exposure ):

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
I fucking hate Sasel so much, holy shit. Giving "segueros" (SEGA fans) a bad name. This dude is the epitome of rampant fanboyism and on top of that really fucking dumb.

I remember he accused Digital Foundry of being in Sony's pocket despite their image of "scientifically objective analysis" because they said the PS4 Slim was "cooler". Of course the fucking idiot couldn't be arsed to look up the definition of the word or even read DF's article beyond the headline because "cooler" in context meant "lower temperature", not "more stylish".

EDIT: I will also add that, as many others have echoed in this thread, Nintendo Ibérica is fucking shit.

JCADX

Oct 29, 2017
Nintendo Spain is well known for bad PR, this is only another nail in the coffin. I remember a great scam with a Switch youtubers contest and other strange situations.

Starlightmuse

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 27, 2017
Lol at all the people here with the "it's just a character" argument. Come on guys.

Ababol

Oct 25, 2017
He is much worst, his twitter feed is just him insulting anyone who contradicts his views. He is not stupid, he knows what he is doing, everything is ok for him if it gives him views. He has no limits.

Spaniards form era we should tweet and contact Nintendo Iberica about this.

No, he's not, don't be ridiculous. He plays an incredibly annoying character, but that's it.

Now, I wouldn't want to be associated with him, but he's not someone that I think should be banished from the public space because he panders to fanboy outrage.

Also, we're talking about Nintendo Iberia. This is just a drop of water in a sea of mistakes and mismanagement, but they are just incompetent, not malicious like Nintendo Russia.

ShinyKyurem

Jul 11, 2019
Even if it's just a character, he's still toxic. I don't even understand why people give him so much attention, he'd be nothing without that.