• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

The daily steals listing seemed to indicate that they were stock from outside North America or non-NA packaging. I forget the exact wording. Seemed kinda shady but I bought one. lol

edit: PACKAGING NOTE: Controllers may come in Latin America or Canada regional packaging. Product is exactly the same, the only difference is the language of the packaging.

Last edited:

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
omg is this the cheapest legit switch ever, i just randomly opened this and see I can cop a Switch for $180......

Solidpanic

Oct 28, 2017
Just snagged a Grey Switch. If you have time, keep refreshing. I had the link up on my phone, so it was easy to go back every few minutes and hit refresh.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Just an insane deal. This is even better than the PS4 Spidey bundle.

Not as great as getting the Switch for ~$100 during the Target glitch, but that was a special case :p

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wow good deal for you all! Wish something like this popped up for the Xbox One S.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Just saw the checkout button on Gray, been refreshing every few minutes. Entered my info but got the box that said not enough in stock when trying to check out. Still hope for us who haven't been able to take advantage yet.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
You freaken guys just had to keep bringing this thread up! Now I've gotten myself a Switch and being the little worried wart I am, will start scouring the net for screen protectors, army military type covers with ammo, etc

ninecubed

Oct 27, 2017
I had been randomly refreshing the deal page throughout the day, and just now had the Grey console become available.
They charged my card and emailed me all the confirmation immediately... guess we'll wait and see if it ships.

Oct 27, 2017
The grey joycons are the ugliest and show fingernail scratches and the manufacturing effects on the material the most. Even if you get another pair of colored joycons at retail afterwards, you're still $40 less than a retail-price switch.