• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Red XIII

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NY
got one! i guess i have to buy a game now lol
which is the best tempered glass to get? and case

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit I got the gray! Keep refreshing I got the not in stock error a few times when it added to my cart but keep clicking check out and it will go through eventually

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
Won't say no to another Switch at that price. Does it ship outside the US?
I don't even know how this works but it might be worth a try.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
hmm im not sure if i actually want one. was gonna give to my nieces but my brother said he doesn't want them to have one. can you cancel an order? lol

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
That deal is insane if legit. Do the games they're offering come back into stock?

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Still ded for me.

I have that offer, but most items it didn't show up.
It works for this. Just click on the offer on the app and type Nintendo Switch in the marketplace search window that comes up. Scroll down slightly and you'll see the $179 deal. Keep going back from that marketplace search to the deal to refresh it

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got one. By far the best Switch deal this season so far if it actually ships.

I think I'll keep my GameStop Switch bundle as well. My gf gets a Switch for Xmas I guess. Lol

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I can afford to buy a game for it though. I guess I'll just set beside my PS4 and stare at it longingly.
Don't even remind me, spent money on black day on every console but the one I didn't have till a few minutes ago. At most, I'll wait for a after Christmas sale and get a few Switch games, till then I'll be rolling on those demos.

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
I got all the way to the PayPal part before I stopped myself and realized that I don't actually have anyone else to buy a Switch for... All my siblings have one.

Absent Breeze

Oct 25, 2017
I think for you guys who are still on the fence it might be worth to just pull the trigger if you see the deal and then cancel the order later if you decide against it (if you could afford to have the money in limbo for a while as the bank refunds I guess)

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How is it blocked from us in Canada? Any way to ship it to a US pickup place like ship happens?

grang

Nov 13, 2017

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017