• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Keep in mind USPS is closed tomorrow for George HW Bush's Memorial. No dice if you're expecting a SmartPost delivery tomorrow, like me. 😔

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If anyone here went through SmartPost, how long is the package typically held until it actually gets sent for delivery? This is my first time seeing a SmartPost service for an item I bought, so I'm not sure if FedEx does the delivery, or USPS.

McFly

Nov 26, 2017
My first switch got delivered today. Second one was charged in my card but has not shipped yet.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Mine got pushed from the 12th to the 10th to the 7th. Feels good. Gonna sell mine to a friend at cost, so it's nice it should get there by Christmas.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Based on reading SD and here that their PS4 and Xbox games being Mexican copies. Would make sense they also get Mexican copies for switch too. That and I think NA is in the same region hence why it's rated by esrb and says USA on the chart.

Edit: And haven't read the product descriptions but apparently on PS4/Xbox games they state they are Mexican copies but play in English. For some reason they haven't added that disclaimer on switch games or even mention you could get a Euro copy.

I believe someone posted that the seller said Switch games were US copies.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
My order got delayed a full week and just went in the opposite direction from my house today. What is even going on with this seller's shipping method? I've never seen anything like this in a FedEx order.

bry

Oct 27, 2017
My order got delayed a full week and just went in the opposite direction from my house today. What is even going on with this seller's shipping method? I've never seen anything like this in a FedEx order.
I think it's just how they handle delivering to your local USPS.
My switch was literally a 25 minute drive away from me but they took it back to a sorting facility in NJ to bring it right back my way.
Shit is weird and inefficient lol

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
I think it's just how they handle delivering to your local USPS.
My switch was literally a 25 minute drive away from me but they took it back to a sorting facility in NJ to bring it right back my way.
Shit is weird and inefficient lol

Ahh, I see other folks having their orders switched from FedEx to USPS, as well. How odd. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, I guess.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Shipment information handed off to USPS according to FedEx tracking, guess I won't be getting it tomorrow. Thursday it is!

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
The pro controller that was supposed come yesterday now says arrived at hub and will be delivered tomorrow.

Switch still says pre-shipment.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Damn say my switch was delivered by USPS

Its too big for my mailbox so where did they fucking put it

Does USPS just drop it off at the front door or require signature?

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Delivery date moved from 10/11 to 10/8, maybe I'll get lucky and it'll get here the 7th. Either way I'll get to play Smash this weekend. \o/

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
It came this morning with my amazon copy of Let's go Eeve. Now just gotta get Mario Odyessy and all set.

Excited to test it out when I get home from work!!

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So my Eevee came in perfectly fine, but a buddy of mine who ordered his Switch during one of the first Monday waves has still received nothing. In fact, his shipping label has only been created but it hasn't left Miami. He sent multiple e-mails with zero replies received. Is there still hope? He was hoping to play Smash this weekend. :/

the7samurai

Oct 30, 2017
So my Eevee came in perfectly fine, but a buddy of mine who ordered his Switch during one of the first Monday waves has still received nothing. In fact, his shipping label has only been created but it hasn't left Miami. He sent multiple e-mails with zero replies received. Is there still hope? He was hoping to play Smash this weekend. :/
My shipping update still says it hasn't left Miami as well but I recieved it yesterday. I also ordered a pro controller. I got it yesterday but today recieved a second one for some reason. There's no rhyme or reason here so he might be in luck or maybe not.

Gin & Phonics

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
My FexEx tracking updated: my Switch is in transit and is currently in Pennsylvania! It should arrive next week on Wednesday. I still haven't been charged yet on my card, but things are looking good.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My shipping update still says it hasn't left Miami as well but I recieved it yesterday. I also ordered a pro controller. I got it yesterday but today recieved a second one for some reason. There's no rhyme or reason here so he might be in luck or maybe not.

Hmm okay, I'll tell him to keep an eye out regardless. Thank you!

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
well that was unexpected, they actually delivered my switch today lol, guess smart post was important enough to deliver today. Still have no idea where the pro controller is

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Oh mine got delivered today too.
Didn't think that would happen
Not home tho, but other people are home atleast

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
mine went from a fedex Smart Post facility yesterday to a USPS one to my local post office and it was delivered by USPS

That's what I'm expecting as well, but the tracking has yet to show the handoff complete on the USPS side since Saturday. The tracking seems to lag quite a bit. I don't want to wait for the USPS tracking to update, but actually miss the delivery.

Last edited:

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
Did the USPS site say Out for Delivery this morning for you? My FedEx tracking says in transit to USPS, but USPS says Pre-Shipment.

Couple of interesting developments. Got my second one delivered today, was an order for a grey, a neon was delivered instead. It said it would be delivered tomorrow when I looked at it 2 hours before it was delivered. I ordered it within 20 minutes(can't remember if before or after) of my third which won't be here until tomorrow. Curious if that will be grey or neon.

I missed out on placing a neon order, so quite happy about this.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Couple of interesting developments. Got my second one delivered today, was an order for a grey, a neon was delivered instead. It said it would be delivered tomorrow when I looked at it 2 hours before it was delivered. I ordered it within 20 minutes(can't remember if before or after) of my third which won't be here until tomorrow. Curious if that will be grey or neon.

Did the neon that got delivered say Out for Delivery on the USPS tacking, or simply Awaiting Package/Pre-Shipment?

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
Did the neon that got delivered say Out for Delivery on the USPS tacking, or simply Awaiting Package/Pre-Shipment?

Like I said, maybe 2 hours before it got delivered, it said expected delivery 6th. Like 5 am today it just said pre-shipment, so it could have been updated to out for delivery some time in those 2 hours

Deleted member 9929

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Hm, as someone whose neon has been at the FedEx facility since Friday with no updates I hope that the shipments were all correct. Would be very disappointed to find out my neon was delivered elsewhere. Of course, you may have just gotten lucky and no one else was affected, which I hope is the case.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
Hm, as someone whose neon has been at the FedEx facility since Friday with no updates I hope that the shipments were all correct. Would be very disappointed to find out my neon was delivered elsewhere. Of course, you may have just gotten lucky and no one else was affected, which I hope is the case.

Right, hopefully others got their right colors.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
My FedEx tracking finally updated, delivery day is Tuesday. Just ordered Pokemon let's go for $39 also which will be here Monday

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I believe someone posted that the seller said Switch games were US copies.
Hmm you may be right. Just saw on Amazon at least the esrb logo is the same lol. Don't have my other switch cases on me to compare. But it's sounding like a crapshoot if you get the UK or US version.

Deleted member 9929

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After 5 days of silence from FedEx my orders have made it to a facility in my state. Funny thing is, both are said to have arrived at the FedEx station less than 5 minutes apart. One will be delivered tomorrow, the other won't get to me until next Tuesday. FedEx is a mystery to me. Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

TromboneTony

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't really looked in this thread since mine shipped but I got my gray joycon switch today! Opened it up, updated it and charged it fully so it's ready to go on Christmas :)