• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I just got an email from Nintendo and I noticed this.

I never heard of it before and it looks interesting

https://m.store.nintendo.co.uk/nint...witch-adjustable-charging-stand/11868556.html

11868556-1414610002438446.jpg

Release Date: 5th October 2018
Read more at https://store.nintendo.co.uk/ninten...rging-stand/11868556.html#Wr0VSGLpOI4QDTz7.99

Last edited:

JordanKZ

Oct 27, 2017
I have the Hori stand at the moment, and it feels immensely cheap. Will gladly upgrade to this.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
This was available in July in the US. It isn't a dock though. It is for people who want to play tabletop mode with a better stand and ability to charge while in said mode.

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
I bought one as a nightstand dock to sit along-side my Vita and 3DS.

For my purposes it's pretty disappoint, as its a little difficult to put in/get out of the dock and it's not very stable.
I do not trust leaving it in there because it feels like the wind could knock it over, plus I have pets that are wrecking balls. Any little nudge and its bye-bye Switch.

Side note, the 3DS and Vita docks are very nice!

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
They should have made it a dock too, so many 3rd parties have docks that work, Nintendo should wake up and smell the money on this one.

treasureyez

Nov 23, 2017
I bought one as a nightstand dock to sit along-side my Vita and 3DS.

For my purposes it's pretty disappoint, as its a little difficult to put in/get out of the dock and it's not very stable.
I do not trust leaving it in there because it feels like the wind could knock it over, plus I have pets that are wrecking balls. Any little nudge and its bye-bye Switch.

Side note, the 3DS and Vita docks are very nice!

Yeah, stability is the biggest problem with this. Because it's so lightweight any pressure on the cord can pull it off center, and you can't easily dock it with one hand.