• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
I was scrolling through the NA eShop for other jrpgs that are on the system to play once I'm done with Xenoblade Chronicles and waiting for Grandia (it's going to be a looooooong wait, huh %#^#$&..) and boom, there it is.. After all those years of Ninty fans dumping on Vita (R.I.P) for having all the skeevy games on their system as exclusives; it looks like the change over is now in full swing (along with the rest of the handheld gaming community, I get it) and the trash is coming to Switch!

OK, that's the funny part.....
eDzunCS.gif

A "Key Feature" for the game as listed on the eShop page
"- Nothin' Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with "Bumping Scratch"! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they're purified!"

*I'm not posting those images or anything else associated with this trash heap of a game, even if Ninty wants to dedicate a sales page to since the Vita version is banned here. Please tell me this version of the game will be banned here as well!

Seriously though, this version can't be as bad as the version banned from release in NA on Vita, right?

Final and more important thought:
There is a page on the eShop for this trash, but not Dragon's Dogma? WTH? Is DD physical release only?

EDIT:
The discussion isn't in ragards to that game itself, it's based on the fact these types of games are now being released on Switch that were previously only released on Vita.... a passing of the baton if you will

Last edited:

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, Ninty is getting all the fluff and scruff of questionable software on the eShop, but I think they do a decent job of differentiating highlight titles and ones worth caring about.

With the Featured, Top Selling, and you can even filter by popularity.

Wish List is key on the shop though.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
"I was scrolling through the NA eShop for other jrpgs that are on the system to play once I'm done with Xenoblade Chronicles and waiting for Grandia (it's going to be a looooooong wait, huh %#^#$&..)"
what's with this long run on sentence?
" and boom, there it is.."
there what is?
" After all those years of Ninty fans dumping on Vita (R.I.P) for having all the skeevy games on their system as exclusives; it looks like the change over is now in full swing (along with the rest of the handheld gaming community, I get it)"
this is still all in the same first long run on sentence
" and the trash is coming to Switch! "
what is?
'the rest of the post'
still no idea what you're talking about

OP
OP
Cornbread78

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
"I was scrolling through the NA eShop for other jrpgs that are on the system to play once I'm done with Xenoblade Chronicles and waiting for Grandia (it's going to be a looooooong wait, huh %#^#$&..)"
there what is?
" After all those years of Ninty fans dumping on Vita (R.I.P) for having all the skeevy games on their system as exclusives; it looks like the change over is now in full swing (along with the rest of the handheld gaming community, I get it)"
what is?
'the rest of the post'

The Vita version of the game is banned here, so I 'm not taking any risks. I'll let a mod add the name if it's OK.

Was this really the case? I never saw that myself. And there have always been some questionable games on (3)DS and Wii as well. It's nothing new.

Oh, I saw a LOT of finger pointing and general assumptions

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
there what is?
what is?
'the rest of the post'
It's a very strange OP, but I think he's talking about Monster Girls. Discussion of the game is banned here, because you have to suggestively rub children to power them up or whatever.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
The Vita version of the game is banned here, so I 'm not taking any risks. I'll let a mod add the name if it's OK.
"Vita Game banned from discussion on these forums has been ported to the switch."

could you put that in your OP somewhere? if that's what you're saying this thread is about?
also, is the game is banned from discussion on this forum, why are we discussing it?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad there isn't a way to filter out things like this so they don't pop up in the release list or searches.

"Vita Game banned from discussion on these forums has been ported to the switch."

could you put that in your OP somewhere? if that's what you're saying this thread is about?
also, is the game is banned from discussion on this forum, why are we discussing it?

You seem to be the only one struggling to grasp this. Not that complicated honestly. I don't see why you felt the need to a. attack the OP for the way they write and b. discredit the thread.

OP
OP
Cornbread78

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

The discussion isn't the game itself, it's based on the fact these types of games are now being released on Switch that were previously only released on Vita.... a passing of the baton if you will

Oct 25, 2017
The discussion isn't the game itself, it's based on the fact these types of games are now being released on Switch that were previously only released on Vita.... a passing of the baton if you will
ok
These kinds of games got attention on vita because there wasn't a lot of support for the system. On switch, basically everything comes to it outside of some AAAs

OP
OP
Cornbread78

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Too bad there isn't a way to filter out things like this so they don't pop up in the release list or searches.
You seem to be the only one struggling to grasp this. Not that complicated honestly. I don't see why you felt the need to a. attack the OP for the way they write and b. discredit the thread.

zPh5tjo.gif

Nice :)

News to me :)

Thanks.

EDIT: OMG, it looks amazing!!!!

It really does, It was an "Early 2019 release, but there has been radio silence for months about it as apparently there was a ton of issues with the early playable demo.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not mad, I need my visual novels on as many platforms as I can, specially portables.

Jump_Button

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo first party support is much higher by a long way if it was the only thing we where seeing coming to switch then yeah

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Do you think I'm not going to ridicule and look down on these games because they're now on a platform I own? Lol.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
It was pretty obvious that the Switch was the new Vita when NISA started to port all those games to it. Then you also have Nintendo with Xenoblade and Fire Emblem.

Zarckoh

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
I think that the people that bashing those kind of games aren't "Ninty fans" as much as people that hate that kind of content. The criticism from what I observed came from all kind of platform owners including even Vita owners themselves.

It's not a platform specific thing, but more of a matter of tastes.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think that the people that bashing those kind of games aren't "Ninty fans" as much as people that hate that kind of content. The criticism from what I observed came from all kind of platform owners including even Vita owners themselves.

It's not a platform specific thing, but more of a matter of tastes.
Yeah, one of the biggest complaints about people more into Sony's AAA production is that the Vita was home to VNs and stuff like this instead of portabl "AAA" experiences. At the same time I remember some 3DS fans wanting more games like this too. It's not a platform thing.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can't tell if the OP is upset anime titties are coming to the Switch or just trying to say that now Nintendo fans can't say it's only Sony.

The laughing .gif is a character from Konosuba and the show doesn't exactly treat any of its characters with respect towards women.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
I mean most Nintendo fans are still gonna dump on those tiddy games. Difference is that Switch isn't defined by them.

I am glad though that quality VNs and smaller scale JRPGs are moving to Switch though.

OP
OP
Cornbread78

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
This might be the bitterest OP I've read so far this year.

Somebody else mentioned that too. It's not as bitter as it is funny, even from the guys I work with that used to give Vita crap for it. It's just natural progression of games moving towards the current viable platform.

I can't tell if the OP is upset anime titties are coming to the Switch or just trying to say that now Nintendo fans can't say it's only Sony.

The laughing .gif is a character from Konosuba and the show doesn't exactly treat any of its characters with respect towards women.

Nah, this isn't really "anime" related... at all. I'm not upset at all.... I'm chill.

Also, in regards to Konosuba; none of the characters, regardless of gender, treat anyone with respect in the show.....

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
After all those years of Ninty fans dumping on Vita (R.I.P) for having all the skeevy games on their system as exclusives

Lol this sounds made up to somehow justify your agenda. You seem bothered that the Switch is flourishing where the Vita failed