• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I can't tell if the OP is upset anime titties are coming to the Switch or just trying to say that now Nintendo fans can't say it's only Sony.

The laughing .gif is a character from Konosuba and the show doesn't exactly treat any of its characters with respect towards women.

The uhh game used as an example isn't banned for anything to do with how it treats adult women.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
OP you actually brought this 'trash' game into the spotlight by making this thread...now i'm googling to try to figure out what game you are talking about. not sure what this thread is about.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The uhh game used as an example isn't banned for anything to do with how it treats adult women.
The OP just has a holier-than-thou feel to it, when it's obvious the OP isn't exactly holier-than-thou.
OP you actually brought this 'trash' game into the spotlight by making this thread...now i'm googling to try to figure out what game you are talking about. not sure what this thread is about.
Moero Chronicle Hyper, and it doesn't appear from the FAQ that Resetera has banned it just yet.

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017

I was trying to find the equivalent of this for the US eShop:
https://ec.nintendo.com/JP/ja/titles/70010000009786

The game has been up on the Japan and European eShops for over a month but I don't search for games by using keywords, I leave the search field blank and sort it by date and scroll through. Maybe you'll find the game on the US eShop then.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I really am having a difficult time trying to figure out what game they are talking about. I literally can't find something with that in it's description on my eShop.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Thread title changed to remove system warring elements.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Actually OP I honestly found most of the criticism for this came from PS4 owners where they basically only wanted AAA style games and the vita wasent presenting that enough

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo is the only remaining company in the portable console market, not sure why that had to be specifically mentioned, especially since it's not just portable. Sony has been tightening the leash on the genre and microsoft has never been the home of them.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saltiest OP i done read in a long while. Half of that shit dont eve make sense lol

Edit: Thread title edited for more controversy

Deleted member 51789

Banned
Jan 9, 2019
From the hints mentioned this game sounds like trash, massive shame it's on Nintendo's platform.

After all those years of Ninty fans dumping on Vita (R.I.P) for having all the skeevy games on their system as exclusives; it looks like the change over is now in full swing (along with the rest of the handheld gaming community, I get it) and the trash is coming to Switch!
The bolded quote quote seems weirdly console-war baity...

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
If developers want to make a portable game, it's not like they have a choice of platforms anymore with the Vita in EOL now. Sony's new policies would be an issue, anyway.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Well I mean OP. It's mainly because Vita was massive in JP, and Asia regions therefore it's a target to those devs. Now the Switch has blown up and it makes perfect sense these games are being released there.

I also still think this title is misleading.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Always saw the switch gaining the games the vita had, but with success it never could dream of getting. Hell it's weird that some games had *unintentional bugs* where we had boob physics in a game that shouldn't have had them (warriors orochi 4)

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Actually OP I honestly found most of the criticism for this came from PS4 owners where they basically only wanted AAA style games and the vita wasent presenting that enough
Well, PS3 owners, but yeah. Some people thought the Vita would be a portable AAA machine, but then it wasn't, and the few AAA games it did get were basically just lower quality versions of games you could already play on your TV. Turns out that handheld devices have a distinct audience that isn't particularly interested in playing Store Brand Uncharted.

Anime tiddies tho bridge all cultural divides.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Those games are there but they don't even chart.

I like how mods had to step in to curtail the system wars angle and people still insist on continuing on with it.

These games are there because they sell well enough but on a console like Switch there's many more games that aren't these titles especially with Nintendo's 1st party stuff and big third party games.

It's only an issue if a platform is niche that its niche is defined by these.games existing

OP
OP
Cornbread78

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

That's a different conversation to be had with the Vita's failures from the original launch window to what it devolved into rather quickly...

can i ask why OP wrote his post like.... that
I almost want to go back and rewrite it and straight English, so I sound like a reporter, but I was going to a fun edge to it with no fanboy attitude. My friends used to give Vita crap for it all the time and I used to read the comments on the old board more than anything.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I have no idea what game the OP is talking about, but I appreciate the title change.

I also don't mind. If people are into those games, then I guess go ahead.

It's not really disrupting my collection of sweet, sweet indies and such.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Lol this sounds made up to somehow justify your agenda. You seem bothered that the Switch is flourishing where the Vita failed

I mean it's true, there were people that would say that. Then even mention that 1000 year old dragon meme when talking about the vita, which was funny since that game was a nintendo exclusive.

That said I'm glad that the Switch is picking up the games that were previously only found on Vita.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... where else were these types of games going to go with no other portable options out there? The issue many had with the Vita is that it didn't have as many other games to counterbalance these and it became a very niche system with a particular focus on visual novels and more obscure Japanese games; that is how it assumed that identity.

Also, people have an issue with this particular sentence I am sure, it sounds very spiteful (not sure what the original title was):
After all those years of Ninty fans dumping on Vita (R.I.P) for having all the skeevy games on their system as exclusives; it looks like the change over is now in full swing (along with the rest of the handheld gaming community, I get it) and the trash is coming to Switch!

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Switch has no games!"

*2 years later*

"Switch gets too many games!"

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
1492133542584.gif

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was always jelly that Vita got exclusive VNs and shit and 3DS missed out on a ton.

Bring literally everything to Switch. FUck it, I'm in.

Deleted member 28461

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This thread is obviously about Moero Chronicle Hyper, for those confused.
So I looked up this game and one of the screenshots released for its announcement is of some children in a bath. Some other shots of kids in their underwear. Some kids without underwear at all, just pasties or something.

I regret googling that.

Nov 9, 2017
Anime games in general are fine, but pressure needs to be put on Nintendo to stop releasing/publishing any games that depict the sexualization of minors. There should be no place for this on any video game system. Enough is enough.