• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very good piece of hardware. Incredibly impressive that we have tech that is on a higher level of performance than last generation consoles in a tablet form factor already. And its stupidly affordable.

Nov 1, 2017
It's well deserved. I admit I was cynical of the Switch during that long speculation period with all the bullshit rumor-mongering by journos but actually using it in your hands is a great experience.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Hot-take here, but I can't think of many (any?) products more deserving, in terms of something getting mainstream success in a well-trodden field. The "story" of it is very appealing too, in terms of a Nintendo return-to-form. Hold the thing in your hands with one of its showpiece games, and it feels cool in a very gadgety way.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Deserved. :)
Glad to see they were able to pull off their Switch concept that's captured people's attention in a positive way!

Oct 29, 2017
Every time TIME writes about Nintendo, there's that conspicuous affiliate link underneath it, lol.

But still. Number one is nice. Number two at the Guardian... This thing is going to dominate Christmas.

Last edited:

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely deserved.
It's been a while since I've been so smitten with a device.

Oct 25, 2017
Compared to some of the stuff on that list, Switch kills it. It's a wonderfully balanced device that succeeds as a console and a handheld, which is extremely hard to pull off.