• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 16 hours, 24 minutes, 36 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Nintendo Switch: new Firmware update now live

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
There is a zoom options in the system menu? Also I dont remember the "wake when AC adapter is disconnected" on sleep mode.

Oct 25, 2017
Stability jokes stopped being funny like 4 years ago.

Only new thing of note seems to be Zoom?
You can enable it on the system menu, double tap home and you can adjust how zoomed in you’d like to be.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Nintendo is totally going to make themes pro exclusive aren't they
I doubt it.

There just seems to be such a lack of OS feature updates that I think it's less a matter of making them exclusive and more that they are waiting to make a big update that will coincide with the new hardware. At least, that is my hope.

Kokonoe

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My server just informed of this. About time they added the Octoling icons but I really wish there was a avatar shop where even third parties could have icons too.

Imagine having Dragon Ball, Ace Attorney or even Final Fantasy icons?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
So for the save data transfer, is it only between the same account? Or can you send it to another account? Before I knew to make a Guest account, I want to move a save file over, but the account is on another Switch.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
A Sort Software feature is available after selecting to view All Software from the HOME Menu

Software can be sorted by time last played, total play time, software title, and software publisher
The All Software option displays when there are 13 or more software icons on the HOME Menu
Better than nothing.

Still not good enough.

steviejd1

Nov 8, 2017
With regards to the hacking scene, it looks like Nintendo has patched up every software flaw known right now. All that is left is the Nvidia hardware flaw.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
I wish they could increase the record gameplay feature to more than 30 seconds. At least 10 minutes would be ok.

Resetti

Oct 25, 2017
Hong Kong customers can finally select HK as their region after Nintendo launching the system there 2 years ago!

Kimishima even specifically mentioned HK as one of the launch countries at the Switch Conference lol.