• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Nintendo Switch: new Firmware update now live

Oct 25, 2017
There is a zoom options in the system menu? Also I dont remember the "wake when AC adapter is disconnected" on sleep mode.

Oct 25, 2017
Stability jokes stopped being funny like 4 years ago.

Only new thing of note seems to be Zoom?
You can enable it on the system menu, double tap home and you can adjust how zoomed in you’d like to be.

Oct 26, 2017
An option is available to prevent the system from waking from Sleep Mode when an AC adapter is disconnected
Oh hey this is cool, I hate how the Switch wakes from sleep whenever I undock it, I usually just end up putting it back to sleep right away.

Oct 28, 2017
Nintendo is totally going to make themes pro exclusive aren't they
I doubt it.

There just seems to be such a lack of OS feature updates that I think it's less a matter of making them exclusive and more that they are waiting to make a big update that will coincide with the new hardware. At least, that is my hope.

Oct 26, 2017
My server just informed of this. About time they added the Octoling icons but I really wish there was a avatar shop where even third parties could have icons too.

Imagine having Dragon Ball, Ace Attorney or even Final Fantasy icons?

Oct 26, 2017
So for the save data transfer, is it only between the same account? Or can you send it to another account? Before I knew to make a Guest account, I want to move a save file over, but the account is on another Switch.

Dec 18, 2017
A Sort Software feature is available after selecting to view All Software from the HOME Menu

Software can be sorted by time last played, total play time, software title, and software publisher
The All Software option displays when there are 13 or more software icons on the HOME Menu
Better than nothing.

Still not good enough.

Nov 8, 2017
With regards to the hacking scene, it looks like Nintendo has patched up every software flaw known right now. All that is left is the Nvidia hardware flaw.

Oct 25, 2017
Hong Kong customers can finally select HK as their region after Nintendo launching the system there 2 years ago!

Kimishima even specifically mentioned HK as one of the launch countries at the Switch Conference lol.