• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
It's a similar layout and feature set. It has a news feed, list of recently played games, shortcuts to user settings, system settings and eShop. That's not similar to how the 3DS worked or was laid out. It's also incredibly small, similar to how the Gamepad OS was and the code name was similar to QuickStart which is what the Gamepad OS was called.
There are some similar design philosophies, but there is most likely no meaningful relationship between the two from an ancestry perspective.

Deleted member 49166

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
I like that you can access the "all games" view by moving left. That's way faster than before (where you had to scroll right forever)

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It's a joke that Nintendo still hasn't done shit about accessibility options. Let me remap my buttons like on Xbox and Playstation. It can't be that hard.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
It's kind of hilarious to me that I can easily see Skyrim is my most-played Switch game to date.

Freaking Skyrim!