• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

You should play _________ on NSO NES.

• Rygar

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Vice Project Doom

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Ninja Gaiden

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Shadow of the Ninja

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Double Dragon II

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • River City Ransom

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Double Dragon

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Oh boy internet is not going to be happy. I can't really defend these either. This is the C-D tier of the SNES library and not even a single NES game.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
Glad I cancelled my NSO at this point. Had my Tetris and pac-man fill

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These are definitely games that you had in that box under your TV, don't really remember where they came from, and never bother playing.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
jelly boy is bad

one of them you'd rent from blockbuster once and realize you just wasted a 2 day rental

momerath

Oct 27, 2017
I'll play devil's advocate here: I think it's kind of interesting that we get these random weirdo games rather than Yet Another Copy Of Super-Big Game Everyone Knows

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
They have literally no excuse for not putting out Earthbound Beginnings this time. There's not even any other NES games.

Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine had Clay Mates. It was kind of a novel idea at the time, but not that great of a game...

I remember the first boss fight was hilarious. A giant basset hound using his ears to fly.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I guess Square doesn't feel like playing ball with Super Mario RPG. Sigh.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
C'mon, Jelly Boy is terrible. Maybe you can argue that it's a "so bad it's good" kinda game- I've certainly seen some fun streams of people laughing at how awful it controls- but most people will hate ut

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
They literally ran out of games: you know that's the case when Japan gets nothing of note besides a SMT game that was inevitable. Now with all the SMTs done, they'll probably slow on new stuff too.

Like my god, not even any NES stuff. The rise of Compilations truly killed NSO's potential, me thinks. I love obscurities but literally everything in the US batch is western developed shovelware

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Bombuzal was called Kablooey, and was a joke game my brother and I always threatened to buy each other when we were kids.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel (At least for the US stuff)

I guess it's too much to ask for something like Illusion of Gaia or even Soul Blazer to get a release. Nevermind Hagane or even Lufia or Lufia II.

Would even something like SNES Gradius or any of the Parodius titles be too much?

Or even TopGear or TopGear 2000

I supposed it all comes down to licensing, but any of the games I listed in my post would definitely be welcome additions...that probably won't happen huh.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
this shows exactly why they need more systems in NSO. at least the GB, GBC and GBA if they don't want to re-release 3D stuff.

this is so bad.