• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
S4zZsKS.png

This came my way via some coworkers, but $32.99 for a new Pro controller is a steal.
  • This item is sold through the Groupon Store Olight Stores, operated by Olight.
  • The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
  • This product is new.
  • Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
  • Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
  • Shipping and handling charges for the order will be Free.
  • U.S. shipments only.
  • Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.
Note: This is not a referral link just in case anyone asks (https://www.groupon.com/deals/gs-nintendo-switch-pro-controller)

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Ty for the link. I bought one because that's a great price for it. Hopefully it comes through, I don't see why it wouldn't, just a little too good to be true.

Dr.Ifto

Oct 27, 2017
It was noted on Reddit that the seller is questionable and has a switch up for $150 on Groupon.

Airhead

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! Just got a switch from a era user and was def thinking of getting one anyways.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
I'll pass. Sketchy sellers and too good to be true prices don't end well with me. Let me know if he honours his product.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
That's an excellent value. Are these from the production run with the poor D-pad though?

Are you referring to the D-Pad prior to the Xenoblade 2 pro controller? If so, I don't get what people are saying about the quality. My brother has the launch pro controller and I have the xenoblade one, and I really can't feel much of a difference if any at all.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks. I picked one up. I assume Groupon would offer a full refund if this doesn't actually shop or if this is somehow a scam.

Cranston

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If anyone is on the fence about this controller, it's without doubt my favourite of all time.

Incredibly comfortable and well made.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be on board 100% if the seller wasn't sketchy. Anyone know Groupons refund policy for this type of stuff? Don't want to get my cc info stolen...

Oct 31, 2017
This was posted to /r/gamedeals and almost everyone in the thread edited their comment to say the buyer seems fraudulent and that they canceled their order. If it's too good to be true it probably is. Be cautious!

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
Are you referring to the D-Pad prior to the Xenoblade 2 pro controller? If so, I don't get what people are saying about the quality. My brother has the launch pro controller and I have the xenoblade one, and I really can't feel much of a difference if any at all.

It's supposed to have a longer knob on the bottom of the d-pad, making it impossible to hit up and down or left and right at the same time.

Realeza

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, should I get this or wait until the Xenoblade version is available somewhere??

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Puyopuyo Tetris is pretty much unplayable for me because of it. Most people won't have an issue with it, but on certain games it really stands out.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm regretting jumping on one so quickly now after seeing how shady this seller is. Gonna wait and see what transpires, but what's the worst that can happen? I'm out $33?

MrBrawl96

Oct 27, 2017
Hm.... so what's the call. I paid with PayPal. Do I cancel or wait till some shit happens then ask for a refund from PayPal or Groupon? Are either responsible?

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
Weren't these also being clearanced at certain Walmart stores?

Strange considering how popular the Switch is.

Tapeworm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm paying via PayPal, I would like to think it will be easy to get a refund if seller does not follow through.

dmke

Oct 30, 2017
Bought and cancelled. I trusted the Groupon name enough to buy quick, but the seller is too shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.