• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Another game to buy eh....2020 sounds already full of purchases and it's just the beginning.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Trials of Mana remake looks great.

Playing FFA in the collection now and will work through Secret and Trials next and the remake next year.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Argh. I've been afk all morning so have missed everything and I really wanted to see Trials in action. Guess I'll have to wait for when the recordings are put up. Glad to hear it seems to be looking good though.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
And they will reveal that when it's ready to be revealed, and not because of some "obligation" that they owe Metroid fans something now to make up for Prime 4 getting rebooted. Metroid is in a much better place than it has been for a while now, and if it means having some patience, so be it.

Patience? Patience!?!?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I REALLY like the look of this game. I had no idea it existed until yesterday. Edit: and I mean including the Japan-only SNES game.
It is a Top 5 SNES RPG and I don't say that lightly. Up there with Lufia 2, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, and Final Fantasy 6. I always liked it more than Secret of Mana
I imagined SNES games on the future looking this way. Trails of Mana just nailed my young imagination.

Lufia II Remake with this engine please.
Even seeing the words Lufia 2 makes me want to replay it again.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
I had no interest in the mana series's but this Trials remake looks amazing. I'm cautiously interested.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Looks so good on switch already, can't wait to pick up the PC version. Really excited about the remake :)

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I'll probably pick up Super Mario Maker 2 when I can get it for a bit cheaper. The "campaign" stuff looks interesting and I love playing levels, but I'm not crazy about the "Build your own" stuff.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
From the very little I played of Secret of Mana every time I tried to pick it up, I was never able to get into it.

But I think i will get the Trials of Mana remake. For some reason, the music makes me feel nostalgic in the best way, and the gameplay looks really great.