• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe we're getting a new Mana game... sort-of. Loved SD3, but the Trials remake looks like a whole new experience and game. I really hope it sells successfully and can be used as a template for a new Mana game.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
lmao he realized on stream that enemies can't be killed while in clear pipes.

I wonder if Nintendo will fix that.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
This guy is so rude wtf, unless i'm misinterpreting it

Everytime Sam and Theresa try and talk he isn't even acknowledging them lol

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I saw Mario in a car and thought it looked so weird, but then I looked at my shelf and Mario Kart 8's box staring me down.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Mario in a car and thought it looked so weird, but then I looked at my shelf and Mario Kart 8's box staring me down.
800px-MK8-dlc-trailer-GLA.png

never forget

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd suspect there's another Pokémon SwSh segment coming up today, but some part of me wonders whether they'll end up cancelling it due to all the negative reception they got over last night's news.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I'd suspect there's another Pokémon SwSh segment coming up today, but some part of me wonders whether they'll end up cancelling it due to all the negative reception they got over last night's news.

I don't think a segment was due today anyway. All the games which are due to get another segment have 'Part 1' after them when they were uploaded to YouTube - SwSh doesn't have that. Mario Maker and Daemon X Machina both have Part 1 in their name from yesterday and both have got segments today... as you'd expect.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
I was really hoping for something new from SMM2 this E3+Invitational, but that special Direct really seems to have shown everything.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017