Nintendo Treehouse Live: E3 2019

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Since this is tangentially related as the game is being shown on treehouse. I don’t have a Twitter but I’m sure a few of you guys will want in on this

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
For everyone concerned about the framerate: Yesterday's demo in solo play looked far better.

And let's be honest you haven't got three interested friends to play this game with anyhow. This shit be niche af.

Lichtsang

Jan 2, 2018
I was excited for DxM, but seeing the game next to Astral Chain in the Direct was something :/ I know it's a different type of game, but I'll probably only buy one of them and AC looks above and beyond in comparison.

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how to feel about most games only getting one segment this year. The years before there was a little too much repetition, but they've not shown much of Animal Crossing at all and I was really expecting there to be a complete blowout of information. Guess that's only a problem with my own expectations, but I can't wait to see more of the game.

That was actually my favorite vehicle in the game.

Segments with her tend to be the best IMO.
Yeah, I was really missing her last year. Glad she is back, even though in less segments then she used to be.

Het_Nkik

Oct 27, 2017
My main complaints with the Daemon X Machina demo were the way stage barriers were handled (invisible, get stuck against them but can still get knocked through them by boss and then takes forever to get back into stage) and that the mechs weren't quite speedy enough. Looks like those have all been fixed. Glad to see Marvelous listening to the feedback they got.

Brixx

Jan 26, 2018
This game is the most monster hunter of monster hunter things out there, except with mechs. I'm sold, fame rate be damned.

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Mario Maker 2 and Luigi Mansion 3 have both gotten multiple segments. Where are you getting the idea games are only getting 1?
Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3 and DxM are the only games to get two segments and on Luigi's Mansion 3 the second segment was a total waste (imho of course). Mario Maker 2 on the other hand was only interesting to those, who don't know the first game as well as the SMM2-Direct- so not to the general audience of Treehouse Live.
All other games get only one segment this year.

PK_Wonder

Mar 22, 2018
So after DQXI we're looking at probably 4 more segments if they go until the same time as yesterday. We know one is Astral Chain. Thoughts on the other 3?