Nintendo Treehouse Live: E3 2019

Lupin

Oct 25, 2017
I'd personally prefer more games getting a segment at all over extra segments for the same title. Have they featured Contra yet?

Matbtz

Oct 27, 2017
So after DQXI we're looking at probably 4 more segments if they go until the same time as yesterday. We know one is Astral Chain. Thoughts on the other 3?
I would like to see more of Animal Crossing but I don't think we will see anymore demo...
I guess one is Link's awakening. Maybe some more Pokemon ?

JB2448

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
They're using the best orchestral arrangements for the job, too. The Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra is fantastic. A shame that Koichi Sugiyama is bigoted to hell and back.

OrbitalBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a bunch of the OST is orchestrated. For awhile, it wasn't clear how much of the soundtrack had been redone.

PK_Wonder

Mar 22, 2018
I would like to see more of Animal Crossing but I don't think we will see anymore demo...
I guess one is Link's awakening. Maybe some more Pokemon ?
Me too, I was thrilled with everything I saw for AC, but greedily want more now even though we probably won't until a Fall Direct. (Plus it will surely get its own Direct too much closer to release)

srtrestre

Oct 25, 2017
I really like Audrey. She's my favorite Treehouse presenter/host. She's super knowledgeable.

and iirc from E3 2016 she's a fellow Zelda fangirl, so I may be biased :P

Oct 27, 2017
I know a lot of people hate the synthesized music but I still think it sounds good. Has a different style to the orchestrated that I appreciate.

JB2448

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This option to change the field music to that of previous titles (or at least Dragon Quest VIII) adds much needed variety to the soundtrack on the field. It feels like every criticism of Dragon Qust XI is being addressed in the Switch version.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
All these Dragon Quest XI QoL changes are making me wet.

I'm ready to put another 100+ hours into this game.

Noise

Oct 25, 2017
The only other DQ game I played was Hand of the Heavenly Bride for the DS. Very much looking forward to finally getting my hands on this. Glad I held off on the 3DS and PS4 versions!