Nintendo Treehouse Live: E3 2019

Ōkami Haundo

Oct 25, 2017
PA - US
MUA3 looks pretty solid! Have they said anything about online multiplayer? I know I can't convince my friends to get this, so playing with randos is the only way I can consider buying this.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I love the art style too. I really wish the new Avengers game went this route but maybe more detailed comic book takes. The realistic generic takes on the characters are pretty terrible compared to this.

itsmedave

Oct 27, 2017
TN
I just wish MUA1 and 2 were available digital or physical again on some next gen system so I could play through them again

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this has a lot more...stuff than what i initially thought. tons of rpg mechanics, puzzles (well simple puzzles), camera shifts all over the place and they keep talking about "endgame" which bodes well for a game with this many characters

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this isnt the full roster, they are still going out there saying theres more.

I mean we know Beast, Cyclops and Colossus are in the story mode for example. Also, there is a villain synergy and only 3 villains in the game (apparently Elektra doesnt count as a villain)

RochHoch

May 22, 2018
Nice, they just admitted that there's definitely more characters by mentioning that Electro is playable.

I'm pretty excited for this game.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
DQ XI is looking fantastic in both 3D and 2D mode. And that orchestral music, wow. Hearing the lovely, soaring notes of the DQ V ocean theme during the boat segment gave me chills. Also really glad you can switch to DQ 8’s beautiful overworld theme as DQ XI’s overworld theme is honestly kinda meh even when it’s orchestrated.

JakeNoseIt

Oct 27, 2017
Marvel looking amazing. Redeemed my first voucher on it yesterday.

Loving how this mode is gonna give me something to do with my friends separate from the campaign.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Man this game brings memories. Ymir boss fight on Jotunheim on the first game was so hard, it took just a minute for him to wipe my team out.

I hope this game also has a Ymir boss fight. Surtur is not enough for me.

Lichtsang

Jan 2, 2018
The art style of this game is so good, looks really pretty! One of the best looking Switch games it seems like.

Oct 25, 2017
Treehouse is fantastic because it's making people excited about games that were worth all the excitement in the world but didnt get much attention apart from the fanbase, such as MUA3 or Daemon X Machina