Nintendo Treehouse Live: E3 2019

Buddy Mcpuddy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm catching up on the LM3 gameplay and I am so hyped for this game.

I'm about 3/4 of my way through Dark Moon which is such a gorgeous fun game. I feel ashamed for sleeping on it for so long.

MinionZero

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah they are rocking for the rest of the year. Definitely a step up from last year.
My only question is how they are handling Q4. We know Pokemon's coming, and we have Luigi's Mansion 3...is that it? They have plenty into the Summer and the end of Fall, but the year-end seems quieter than I'd expect. I suspect a Direct reveal in the Fall to fill in the space somehow.

Not2Xavi

Jan 17, 2018
Damn it! I missed the Astral Chain gameplay. Now I'll have to wait for it to get upload to YouTube.

I also missed the power cut. Damn.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
My only question is how they are handling Q4. We know Pokemon's coming, and we have Luigi's Mansion 3...is that it? They have plenty into the Summer and the end of Fall, but the year-end seems quieter than I'd expect. I suspect a Direct reveal in the Fall to fill in the space somehow.
They honestly could put some of their summer games in Q4. Like, does Link's Awakening needs to come out the same month as DxM and DQ11?