• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Since this is tangentially related as the game is being shown on treehouse. I don't have a Twitter but I'm sure a few of you guys will want in on this

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They made sure to put in a dog.
Good to see they got their priorities in check.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
For everyone concerned about the framerate: Yesterday's demo in solo play looked far better.

And let's be honest you haven't got three interested friends to play this game with anyhow. This shit be niche af.

Jan 2, 2018
I was excited for DxM, but seeing the game next to Astral Chain in the Direct was something :/ I know it's a different type of game, but I'll probably only buy one of them and AC looks above and beyond in comparison.

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how to feel about most games only getting one segment this year. The years before there was a little too much repetition, but they've not shown much of Animal Crossing at all and I was really expecting there to be a complete blowout of information. Guess that's only a problem with my own expectations, but I can't wait to see more of the game.

That was actually my favorite vehicle in the game.

Segments with her tend to be the best IMO.

Yeah, I was really missing her last year. Glad she is back, even though in less segments then she used to be.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My main complaints with the Daemon X Machina demo were the way stage barriers were handled (invisible, get stuck against them but can still get knocked through them by boss and then takes forever to get back into stage) and that the mechs weren't quite speedy enough. Looks like those have all been fixed. Glad to see Marvelous listening to the feedback they got.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Yeah this definitely looks better than the demo did, but I feel like it still could've used another few months.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
I love just how anime Fire Emblem: Three Houses is. The school setting is so taking me back to P4.

Brixx

Jan 26, 2018
This game is the most monster hunter of monster hunter things out there, except with mechs. I'm sold, fame rate be damned.