• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do we know the resolution and fps for DQ11 yet? I doubt it will but it'd be great if it could hit and hold native 720p in handheld.

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Mario Maker 2 and Luigi Mansion 3 have both gotten multiple segments. Where are you getting the idea games are only getting 1?

Mario Maker 2, Luigi's Mansion 3 and DxM are the only games to get two segments and on Luigi's Mansion 3 the second segment was a total waste (imho of course). Mario Maker 2 on the other hand was only interesting to those, who don't know the first game as well as the SMM2-Direct- so not to the general audience of Treehouse Live.
All other games get only one segment this year.

PK_Wonder

One Winged Slayer
Mar 22, 2018
So after DQXI we're looking at probably 4 more segments if they go until the same time as yesterday. We know one is Astral Chain. Thoughts on the other 3?

Matbtz

Oct 27, 2017
So after DQXI we're looking at probably 4 more segments if they go until the same time as yesterday. We know one is Astral Chain. Thoughts on the other 3?

I would like to see more of Animal Crossing but I don't think we will see anymore demo...
I guess one is Link's awakening. Maybe some more Pokemon ?

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
They're using the best orchestral arrangements for the job, too. The Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra is fantastic. A shame that Koichi Sugiyama is bigoted to hell and back.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a bunch of the OST is orchestrated. For awhile, it wasn't clear how much of the soundtrack had been redone.

PK_Wonder

One Winged Slayer
Mar 22, 2018
I would like to see more of Animal Crossing but I don't think we will see anymore demo...
I guess one is Link's awakening. Maybe some more Pokemon ?

Me too, I was thrilled with everything I saw for AC, but greedily want more now even though we probably won't until a Fall Direct. (Plus it will surely get its own Direct too much closer to release)

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really like Audrey. She's my favorite Treehouse presenter/host. She's super knowledgeable.

and iirc from E3 2016 she's a fellow Zelda fangirl, so I may be biased :P

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know a lot of people hate the synthesized music but I still think it sounds good. Has a different style to the orchestrated that I appreciate.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This option to change the field music to that of previous titles (or at least Dragon Quest VIII) adds much needed variety to the soundtrack on the field. It feels like every criticism of Dragon Qust XI is being addressed in the Switch version.