• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
All these Dragon Quest XI QoL changes are making me wet.

I'm ready to put another 100+ hours into this game.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only other DQ game I played was Hand of the Heavenly Bride for the DS. Very much looking forward to finally getting my hands on this. Glad I held off on the 3DS and PS4 versions!

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
Excited to Play XI, took all of my willpower to avoid the PS4 version but looks like it was worth it in the end. I own 5 and 8, but haven't beaten them yet. Wonder if I should beat them before this game...

penguindrum

Feb 10, 2019
God there are so many QoL changes in this version of DQXI. I can't wait to double dip. I am begging them to let me give them my money, at this point. I don't get a lot of physical Switch games but I will get this physical for that box art.

Soulsis

Oct 25, 2017
Man I wish I didn't buy DQXI full price on PS4 just to put in 3 hours coz I realized the game maybe isn't for me just so that I can make make the same mistake for this version tbh

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bruh if my attention span wasn't terrible I'd love to play this through entirely in retro mode and then go right back into it in 3D.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda regret playing and investing so much time in the PS4 version. Maybe I'll grab this later if it goes on sale down the line.

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any possibility of a surprise new game reveal during Treehouse Live? They do it every year, I hope they do so today or tomorrow.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda regret playing and investing so much time in the PS4 version. Maybe I'll grab this later if it goes on sale down the line.

Yea I'm actually thankful that I stopped 8 hours into the PS4 version because I was so sick of the music(mostly the overworld and combat theme).

I'd be bummed if I stuck it out for 60-100 hours only to have this revealed coming.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone know if the villains are playable in MUA3? I need me some Magneto and Sabretooth.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Whats fun about these type of games? It looks like going through menus mainly to me.
You are predicting outcomes and strategy beforehand and see if your predictions are correct. Each round. It's not for everyone who wants more direct input but it's incredibly fun for those who like to have a game that's a little more relaxed and you put more thought into moves etc for certain battles with the story progression on top of it.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. Know next to nothing since I've already decided to buy the Switch version since I'm a fan of the series. So I purposely avoided information.

They are throughout the game (While a lot of white ones are, this green dude is a newly added addition) Just know they are mysterious and it will be explained much much much later what role they play. I'm actually happy we can interact with one so early in the game this time.