• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Whats fun about these type of games? It looks like going through menus mainly to me.

57640.jpg

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Awesome. Now I'm sold for sure. More rpg stuff the better.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MUA3 looks pretty solid! Have they said anything about online multiplayer? I know I can't convince my friends to get this, so playing with randos is the only way I can consider buying this.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I love the art style too. I really wish the new Avengers game went this route but maybe more detailed comic book takes. The realistic generic takes on the characters are pretty terrible compared to this.

itsmedave

Oct 27, 2017
TN
I just wish MUA1 and 2 were available digital or physical again on some next gen system so I could play through them again

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this has a lot more...stuff than what i initially thought. tons of rpg mechanics, puzzles (well simple puzzles), camera shifts all over the place and they keep talking about "endgame" which bodes well for a game with this many characters

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this isnt the full roster, they are still going out there saying theres more.

I mean we know Beast, Cyclops and Colossus are in the story mode for example. Also, there is a villain synergy and only 3 villains in the game (apparently Elektra doesnt count as a villain)

Idontwantit

Alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2019
It reminds me of a world of warcraft raid, you can barely see your own character in all the effects 😁

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Nice, they just admitted that there's definitely more characters by mentioning that Electro is playable.

I'm pretty excited for this game.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
DQ XI is looking fantastic in both 3D and 2D mode. And that orchestral music, wow. Hearing the lovely, soaring notes of the DQ V ocean theme during the boat segment gave me chills. Also really glad you can switch to DQ 8's beautiful overworld theme as DQ XI's overworld theme is honestly kinda meh even when it's orchestrated.