• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Marvel looking amazing. Redeemed my first voucher on it yesterday.

Loving how this mode is gonna give me something to do with my friends separate from the campaign.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Man this game brings memories. Ymir boss fight on Jotunheim on the first game was so hard, it took just a minute for him to wipe my team out.

I hope this game also has a Ymir boss fight. Surtur is not enough for me.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Treehouse is fantastic because it's making people excited about games that were worth all the excitement in the world but didnt get much attention apart from the fanbase, such as MUA3 or Daemon X Machina

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for these gates in the city reminds me of Tokyo Xanadu. Wonder how big the explorable city is going to be.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I love everything about Astral Chain. Damn. Switch games are killing it

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Astral Chain it looks so darn good, damn. Get this game people! I dont want it to flop.

Granted I havnt seen way too much footage to shield myself from spoilers.. but performance doesnt seem Platinum like..a lot more stable? or have you who have seen more another view?

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Treehouse is fantastic because it's making people excited about games that were worth all the excitement in the world but didnt get much attention apart from the fanbase, such as MUA3 or Daemon X Machina
Yeah, and especially Trials of Mana which I was so shocked actually got a Treehouse segment even and was playable since it is a 2020 title

Christo750

May 10, 2018
So is the city open? Or is it moreso like access to particular parts of the city during missions? Is it a mission structure? Or is it more freeform?

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Im so glad that my GCU doesn't run out until April. The remainder of this year is insane.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's very clear Taura has taken a lot of experience and inspiration from his work on Nier: Automata. That's a good thing of course. But it's also great he's been so keen on wanting to develop his own unique gameplay style too to separate this game from other Platinum titles.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I am so freaking torn because of that deal. I'm a huge proponent of physical games and I love my Switch cart collection on my shelf.
But I'm planning on buying Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Astral Chain, Deamon X Machina, Links Awakening, and Dragon Quest XI from now through September. That's about $420 if I stick to my physical games. But I pretty much get a free $60 game if I go all digital. So torn.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was already sold on this game from its initial announcement, but now I'm SOLD on this game. Hook it to my veins, I need Astral Chain ASAP. This game is ticking all the right boxes for me - Platinum has done it again!