• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Birdseeding

Mar 13, 2018
The soundtrack for Astral Chain sounds really amazing. The eerie singing motif and out-of-sync pulses are doing it for me.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
How can one find time for all these games as well!?

Builders 2 and Marvel a week apart.

Zelda and Daemon a week apart 2 months later!
July:
Builders 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and FE: 3 Houses in a two week span.
August/September: Astral Chain, DaemonXMachina, Link's Awakening and Dragon Quest XI in 4 weeks.

October and December will be my catch-up months.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This really combines some of my favorite things from Bayo, Metal Gear Rising and Nier Automata into one :O

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
did someone screencap that full roster? well full roster in this build

nvm here it is

1Vcjxuy.jpg
Wasn't really fully interested until I saw this on stream earlier. I want to play more than 3/4ths of this roster so Im pretty much sold.

Oct 25, 2017
It's always so nice to see a game experimenting with a unique type of scenario, and seeing how many different actions or ideas they can get out of it. There's a lot of mileage you can get out of something as simple or even silly in concept as just being tethered to another entity. For instance it's pretty rote at this point to have some sort of activation panel with a percentage and enemies funnel in until the percentage goes up. But in this game because the other entity is required to access the object, it changes the players abilities and forces more interesting choices, putting a new spin on an old trope.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. definite difficult boss! That's great. I felt Automata's bosses were kind of a pushover so it's nice Taura has designed more challenging ones :D

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I love how the Treehouse guy is shocked and awed by the things he didn't know he could do that Taura is doing.

Wow. Taura died. Definite tough boss.

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
The Legion swapping reminds me of the seamless weapon switching from the Wonderful101

Exactly what I thought myself! Looks amazing, and it watches as one of the most fun combat mechanics yet in an action game. Yes, it sits on the shoulder of giants, but most of those were made by Platinum themselves, and it still brings quite a lot new to table with the legion+chain mechanic.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Nintendo better keep throwing money at Platinum like there is no tomorrow. Give them a lot of work Nintendo (Just no Crunchtime pls).