• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
Just popped in to see some of the gameplay of Astral Chain... GODDAMN!! I've seen enough till release and just refreshing Nintendo store for the collectors 🙏🏻

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
What they showed today was even better than what they showed yesterday. If i wasn't already sold on the game i would have been after seeing this segment.

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta say, from the trailer, New Super Lucky's Tale looks way more fun than the original Super Lucky's Tale on Xbox, and it seems to run better than the original did on my OG One.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Today I only watched the Fire Emblem segment and maybe tomorrow morning I will watch the Astral Chain part, but overall the Nintendo line-up for the remainder of 2019 is incredibly strong. This is undoubtedly one of their best E3 show.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
New Super Lucky's Tale U Deluxe

edit: it's wierd they still have him looking at the camera because that was meant to be a VR thing. Actually did they say if this is going to support LaboVR?

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I'm looking forward to trying New Super Lucky's Tale out. Was interested in the original on Xbox One, but didn't have a means to play it.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this new? I'm pretty sure I had played a super lucky's tale but I don't think it looked or played much like this one. It looks quite interesting.