• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I played Super Lucky's Tales through Game Pass and it was mediocre.

Not the same game, not the same content

reggie-fils-aime-r225x225.jpg

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to sell New Super Lucky's Tale on a format with Super Mario on it. Best of luck.

What? You mean nobody buys platforming games other than Mario on Switch? That makes no sense.

Wasn't the studio that made this bought by Microsoft?

No similar deal with Cuphead. Microsoft funds and publishes it but they don't own neither studio or the IP. Still they need Microsoft's permit to bring the game to other platforms.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
so was Lucky being named Lucky on an Oculus original actually a big coincidence? I always thought he was named after Palmer although I can imagine even if that was true they would want to distance themselves after he went all notchy

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Caught up on the fire emblem gameplay and it looks good. I'm going to sink so much time into the first half.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
I'm catching up on the LM3 gameplay and I am so hyped for this game.

I'm about 3/4 of my way through Dark Moon which is such a gorgeous fun game. I feel ashamed for sleeping on it for so long.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
So their Twitch and YouTube streams both crashed. How much do you want to bet that the game itself crashed?
Edit: Or the entire floor can have a power outage.

Of course, Switch stuff can still be played by conventiongoers...

I suspect everyone's making a beeline towards the Nintendo booth now.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Today I only watched the Fire Emblem segment and maybe tomorrow morning I will watch the Astral Chain part, but overall the Nintendo line-up for the remainder of 2019 is incredibly strong. This is undoubtedly one of their best E3 show.

Yeah they are rocking for the rest of the year. Definitely a step up from last year.

MinionZero

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah they are rocking for the rest of the year. Definitely a step up from last year.

My only question is how they are handling Q4. We know Pokemon's coming, and we have Luigi's Mansion 3...is that it? They have plenty into the Summer and the end of Fall, but the year-end seems quieter than I'd expect. I suspect a Direct reveal in the Fall to fill in the space somehow.