• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Guess we're gonna see Elder Scrolls Blades later.

Someone in the Switch Icon thread called that lame ass icon too. XD

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018
Damn it! I missed the Astral Chain gameplay. Now I'll have to wait for it to get upload to YouTube.

I also missed the power cut. Damn.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
My only question is how they are handling Q4. We know Pokemon's coming, and we have Luigi's Mansion 3...is that it? They have plenty into the Summer and the end of Fall, but the year-end seems quieter than I'd expect. I suspect a Direct reveal in the Fall to fill in the space somehow.

They honestly could put some of their summer games in Q4. Like, does Link's Awakening needs to come out the same month as DxM and DQ11?

Idontwantit

Alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2019
Can a new Mario or Banjo caliber platformer ever emerge again? I dont think people will beg for Knack or Lucky in Smash in 20 years.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
You guys I can't wait to play this game

animecops.png

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
I feel a bit of resentment from the devs on the launch of the original release, they said they are happy to release the game on a platform where audience respect this genre, but they also said reviews pushed them to polish the experience.

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
Obtained to catch this from the Treehouse live showing the Mario & Sonic demo, for those interested

unknown.png

So, the glimpses of 8 bit / 16 bit characters we've seen in the trailer were a reference to something in the game.

Also, list of events (including Dream Events).

Jan 2, 2018
Obtained to catch this from the Treehouse live showing the Mario & Sonic demo, for those interested

unknown.png

So, the glimpses of 8 bit / 16 bit characters we've seen in the trailer were a reference to something in the game.

Every time I screengrab something from the treehouse someone else is quicker!
This game looks good tbh.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna hurt when the Treehouse ends. It's making work way more bearable right now.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Hyped for Mario maker. They've suckered me in with the voucher, I'm gonna pull the trigger on Mario Maker and Pokemon Sword.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I need this skateboarding game to be its own separate game with multiple stages and more crossover characters (Rayman). If Acti don't want to give us another high quality skateboard game, Sega should do the job.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
Man, I would totally go for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games if they added baseball/softball like the Olympics just did. But it seems only the other 4 newcomers got in (Surfing, skating, rock climbing and karate).

Still sucks that 2016 at Rio was stuck to the Wii U. I would love to play some M&S on the Switch with my home country as a background.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

unknown.png

If someone told me 10 years ago that I might be seriously considering buying a Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games...

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Playing with the superior SMW tileset.

The NSMB set is disgusting and should be deleted.