• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the camera ending with a solid wall in Mario Maker 2 is such a small but great change. I wasted so much space making walls so that players couldn't see the next part of the level lol

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
You know, with the Win Conditions, I can finally make a proper Legend of a Hidden Temple level. I tried in the original, but I couldn't make people find the 'treasure' before leaving the level.

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
So local multiplayer is NSMB style where everyone stays on the screen together with bubble respawns. Is it possible with online play to make multiplayer levels where players can split up?

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Elder Scrolls Blades... Nobody will pay for its scam IAP currency and they pull games plug in couple of months.

Is Fallout shelter still online? Aside from Fortnite, I don't see anyone paying money for IAP currency on Switch.

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Are Astral Chain, Link's Awakening and DQXI seriously launching in less than one month between them!? NINTENDOOOOO!!!!

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
If they stripped out the horrible fucking pay-to-play and created some kind of campaign for the Switch version I would pay $20 for Blades.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The game is free to play though so I'd say if you're interested to give it a go. Just be aware you're gonna be running into really egregious monetization.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Is Switch ESB still F2P?

I'd be curious to try it out if it had some interesting battle mechanics, a campaign, and no monetization.

Klappdrachen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Full of pay-to-play mechanics. Like stuff locked in timers unless you pay.
It has very aggressive lootbox systems in it. Everything has wear on it and the best way to get good weapons, armor, and crafting is through lootboxes.
It gets boring 15 minutes in, and if it doesn't: You will want to scream after an hour after you see the monetisation.
Oh dear, I had hoped that they removed the F2P stuff from the Switch version.