• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Probably 2020 realistically.
They reiterated that it's "coming soon" and Team Cherry couldn't be at E3 because they're hard at work back home. They could be in the final phase of development and really want to just focus on getting everything right.
I'm still hoping for a 2019 release. 2020 is super stacked already so I wouldn't mind playing Silksong before that.
The gameplay during the Treehouse looked great as expected.

Oct 25, 2017
Also, one minor new thing this year that I think was a genuinely useful idea was the "Hey, this'll come up in Treehouse if you want to know more" icon in the Direct. It's a big reassurance that you know that the trailer isn't all there is to show. They made a point of underlining it for Animal Crossing, too, which was another good move. Imagine if we had a few such icons in the MS conference pointing people to Inside Xbox? I think that'd help.
Not only that, but it also let me know what to expect from the Treehouse streams soon after that, unlike the last year where I just had to guess if they said a schedule or not as every segment ended.