• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
It's so fucking funny that Nintendo has to do these tweet replies after each of their announcements now.

MercurySteam would be the one to look to in terms of Metroid, anyway. Excited to see what WayForward is bringing.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Shrug Wayforward have done crazy stuff with random ips before, I'm in. Still need to do mummy

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
A title update would work fine in the other thread but this is far from the most egregious examples of unnecessary threads here as of late.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I don't think it's going to be anything that we all are expecting. It'll probably be some random IP that's either not well known or a new one altogether. I can't imagine it's Castlevania or anything.

But hey, if I'm wrong then fuck yes. I kind of want to be wrong.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Watch the Wayforward reveal be Silent Hill for extra hilarity.

Please be an HD remaster of Ghost Babel.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
In that same line someone said about Donkey Kong, what about Banjo Kazooie? They are third party due to Microsoft

MinionZero

Jan 14, 2018
Interesting. Even so, the fact Wayforward is revealing this during a Treehouse Live tells me this is notable enough to reveal through Nintendo.

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
Does it make sense to you why it's being announced at a Nintendo event, or will we walk away wondering why they even highlighted this?
I..hmm..it's a license that has been on Nintendo consoles in the past so from that perspective sure it makes sense. It has been a while since there's been a new game.

Hunh wonder where my guess of a Goemon game falls

giphy.gif