• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Metroid-Primes-Samus-Busting-a-Move-In-Her-Standard-Suit.gif

It's happening, isnt it??

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I expect Reggie to mention Smash but I'm not expecting any Smash reveals. Metroid Prime 4 + maybe a trilogy collection announcement and that will probably be it.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
MARIO OVERRATED
ZELDA OUTDATED
LONG WE HAVE WAITED
METROID ACTIVATED

EA OUTDATED
SONY OVERRATED
BETHESDA DEFLATED
METROID ACTIVATED

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gimme dat news on Prime 4, Prime trilogy, and SNES/N64/Gamecube games coming to Nintendo Switch online. Throw in a tease for the first Smash DLC character for good measure.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Remember: It's a game they would want a broader audience outside of just Nintendo fans to know about. No smaller tier Nintendo Direct like announcements like Pikmin 4.

Darkstar0155

Oct 27, 2017
Brain Age Remaster and Nintendogs/cats compilation. Calling it now. Trying to get that casual crowd back since Labo hasn't done what they wanted /s

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be Sylux as Smash DLC following the Prime 4 teaser and it'll be the weirdest thing ever

Darkstar0155

Oct 27, 2017
Remember: It's a game they would want a broader audience outside of just Nintendo fans to know about. No smaller tier Nintendo Direct like announcements like Pikmin 4.
Seriously, where the F is Pikmin 4? I am craving some delicious looking fruit again! (and 3 may have been one of the cooler uses of the wii U pad)

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
Come on Kid Icarus Uprising HD released immediately on the eShop since I wanna replay it amd I think my copy is back home a few states away.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
On top of reveals I've been wondering if we'll get a live performance of lifelight there.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
My guess :
Metroid Prime Trilogy and Metroid Prime 4 reveal
first character of the fighters pass revealed and it's from a third party.

Narasumas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Melbourne, Florida
I'm soooo damn excited for this! Love the fact that we basically have two E3's at this point, albeit a smaller one in December.

Also, I don't think it's a coincidence that Smash releases at midnight the same night. Expecting some sort of tie-in announcement or DLC video, etc.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love a Prime Trilogy announcement. Not expecting it, but I'd like it. The Wii controls do nothing for me, I'll take dual analog any day. Not expecting Smash DLC though, the game won't even be out and we've already got Pirahna Plant waiting.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Get ready, guys. Metroid Prime Trilogy Returns Again HDX.

Also...5:30 PM PT? This could be a hint about PT returning also.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
My guess is Nintendo scrapped the direct for this. I'm expecting game play for B3 and MP4. And a few more surprises.

Hopefully GC games

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I'd sure like to tune in, but i'm too "old", too married with children and too employed without getting any day off on friday this close to the holidays.

Maybe Mr. Keighley can tweak around the time this airs next year that Europe and the Americas can both enjoy it. Anything not in the middle of the night would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.