• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Did dataminers document the savefile structure? It would be easier to reason about a possible glitch if they did.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
just played allstar mode with plant nothing happened sides getting my ass handed to my Ryu. and then greninja
A bit off-topic, but All-Star Smash is such bullshit lol. There's a milestone for getting to 100 KOs in that mode and it took me like 15 hours to achieve that. Only viable strategy I was able to find was spamming Stone as Kirby.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A bit off-topic, but All-Star Smash is such bullshit lol. There's a milestone for getting to 100 KOs in that mode and it took me like 15 hours to achieve that. Only viable strategy I was able to find was spamming Stone as Kirby.
i only go 11 wins before ryu went and uppercut me and did a critical thus ending it.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Well first we need to know if they are using a memory card at all or did any tinkering with their system and they also didn't post any proof with a relatively unused account. I'm not saying they are lying, but I am waiting for them to post more to elaborate. Wanting more information doesn't mean I think they are lying.

Crap tons of counterfeits. Even ones from Amazon itself.

Bought a SD card from Amazon during Black Friday. So far, no issues.