• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
... my first thought upon watching this is "Huh?".
... after giving it further thought, I'm now at "Wha-?".

Edit: Also, poor Switch Lite owners, with their non removable Joy-Con.

Oct 26, 2017
Probably won't get it but I'm intrigued all the same. They're among a select few who would do weird random stuff like this and they're always fun to at least try out. I just hope this doesn't lead to people complaining that Nintendo is "abandoning the hardcore gamer"

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg
lol

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, a week before we launch a new system with no detached controllers we will announce a new peripheral that requires detached controllers

I'll never understand this company

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Nah, I'm good. I appreciate wacky peripheral Nintendo sometimes, but this already doesn't look like something I need to have and I barely even know what it is.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
love the balls nintendo has to do creative shit so regularly. bless them. Looking forward to seeing what this actually is Lol.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Perfect for people who want to get fit but don't want to go to the gym so they'll waste money on useless trinkets that'll end up in the closet after a week or two.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Nintendo is still chasing for that blue ocean.

Last edited:

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine: a Nintendo console that does all the wacky motion control shit the Wii did, AND has a bunch of great Nintendo and third-party titles, AND is portable when you want it to be.

Honestly, it's kind of nuts how much cool stuff the Switch has these days, and I hope this weird ring thing turns out to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.