• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
While I'm not interested in the product as a whole, the new IP aspect mentioned in this thread does give me some thought. Majnly in how IP has been worded. I feel it's not only going to be a new IP in the series sense(the Wii Series is an IP for example), its a new Character IP in the same way Mario, Link, the Splatoon Squid Kids, Pokemon, etc all are. Its not going to be just an amorphous, faceless fitness or lifestyle brand fronted by Miis, its gonna have proper characters and a world built to fit this concept and will be used for multiple such games. The game aide of this is gonna be compelling as hell imo, and its finally seeing Nintendo trying not to separate their game side from the lifestyle side and aow them to coexist.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Any chance this will use the pilates ring along with Labo VR or some possible new Switch VR?

patent3wxksx.jpg

Deleted member 1441

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got a chance to play this today and gotta tell you, I had a fun time. Won't say much more, but I think people are really going to like this.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
I'm telling you, it's a fitness battle royale game. 100 people have to perform the same random exercises at the same time and people are eliminated one by one based on performance. It'll be like Tetris 99.

Maybe the exercises change quickly and randomly too like in Warioware. And I'm being there's some cool visual representation of the whole thing on screen too.

I know it won't be this, but I would play this lol

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The world's first battle royale fitness game.

I haven't actually checked if one already exists

Nov 3, 2017
Hmm so when exactly is the reveal? I'm expecting a reveal in just a little over 2 hours because it'll be the 12th in JST and EST.

Deleted member 1441

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, the accessories you saw in the video are part of the game. And also no on the Miis.

No I'm Nintendo.

I only built one set of Labo and the rest of my kit is in my closet unfinished. So yes, I like it way more than Labo
Wow this is great news you liked it wayyy more than Labo and no Miis. It sounds like brand new characters like Splatoon.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just played this and I cannot believe they got Gary Busey to voice the main character.

i did not play this

mrfusticle

Oct 30, 2017
I just played this and it involves eating an enormous marshmallow.

.. then I woke up and my pillow was gone!!

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
This will be called Switch-Fit or Fit-Switch. You don't understand the franchise power WII fit has amongst 40+ year old moms

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for the first gameplay trailer for Metroid Prime 4 and Prime trilogy HD shadow drop. Let's go my people.

Status
Not open for further replies.