• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bjoern

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I thought the map looked great from the trailer. Can't wait to play it in the game.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Blizzard fandom sails right over my head. :|

I've played all of these games, but none of this screams ICONIC to me.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, that's pretty freaking cool. I'm a sucker for theme parks based on games, even in virtual form. I might have to return to OW when this map drops.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's okay I guess. I like the theme park aspect but don't care much for the actual theme. I'm not a PC player so playing this on PS4 is gonna feel like somewhat of an advertisement for games I can't play.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Now go on full meta and have a closed off section of the park dedicated to an overwatch rip-off.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
anigif_original-12298-1403726645-3.gif

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
It's petty but it annoys me how they're tapping into Diablo nostalgia with Deckard Cain lines when he was unceremoniously killed off by some jobber in D3.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
I don't really know any Blizzard stuff beyond Overwatch, so this sails over my head too as far as references go. The map itself looks pretty cool though, very fresh.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's okay I guess. I like the theme park aspect but don't care much for the actual theme. I'm not a PC player so playing this on PS4 is gonna feel like somewhat of an advertisement for games I can't play.
But you can play them though? If they brought Heroes of the Storm to consoles as well, would that just be a big game-sized advertisement for games you can't play as well?

Oct 30, 2017
NJ
I'm not too big a Blizzard fan so I only recognized the Hearthstone stuff and a little bit of WoW and HotS, but this looks fun! Can't wait to hit the arcades for it.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Come on man, you know what he meant and that condescension isn't doing you any favors.
Condescension? And of course I know what he meant. He could absolutely play the games if he wanted to. What's the map reference that's exclusive to PC? WoW and Starcraft? It really doesn't take much to run either of those games. Diablo III is available on PS4, and Hearthstone is available on mobile. Complaining about references to their other franchises solely because two of those games aren't available on every platform is kind of dumb in my opinion. Would he prefer they not release the map on consoles?

Also Blizz themed skins
That's probably my favorite Zarya skin now.