• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
I don't play Widowmaker or Starcraft for that matter but I will get that Nova skin for her because hell yes.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even play Overwatch, but I think that's a cool idea for a map. Blizzard knows how to draw in their fanbase for sure.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Love the look of the map and skins and I don't even get or recognize most of the stuff because I don't play other Blizz games. But I'm fascinated by and respect all their games even if they're not for me, especially during Blizzcon when I see so many people passionate about them.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Eventually something in Overwatch is going to pull me back in. I haven't played since maybe a few months after launch, but this level looks super fun

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
This makes sense given that we have always known Blizzard games exist in OW's universe, but was there given any explanation the other way around? why do fictional people can co-exist with the OW characters in HOTS??

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Condescension? And of course I know what he meant. He could absolutely play the games if he wanted to. What's the map reference that's exclusive to PC? WoW and Starcraft? It really doesn't take much to run either of those games. Diablo III is available on PS4, and Hearthstone is available on mobile. Complaining about references to their other franchises solely because two of those games aren't available on every platform is kind of dumb in my opinion. Would he prefer they not release the map on consoles?

That's probably my favorite Zarya skin now.
Wow, really? I was just making an observation from a console player's standpoint. No need to go on attack mode.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
As a fan of theme parks, a little dissapointing that it doesnt really look like a theme park design, and just look like a warcraft/stracraft town with some rides.
At least it looks more like a theme park that that giant cake of wool plaza that Nintendo called Nintendo Land.
And some cool details like the Lost and Found Vikings.

This is AWESOME.

How soon until someone rips the assets for use in Planet Coaster?

Never, because Planet Coaster doesnt work in that way. Theres no custom scenery at the moment, and probably will not come in a few years, if it comes.
If you are asking how much time will pass until someone builds it in Planet Coaster? Probably a little like a month if someone works really fast, completely doable with the pieces right now in the game (also funny enough the huge scale of scenery in Blizzard games is going to wrok wonder with Frontiers also shit sense of real scale in Planet Coaster for scenery pieces lol)
Even then, all the rides here seem really fake (that coaster has so little support it would fall apart in real life), and the bigger ones out of bouds from the real playable map, so there would need to be a little retooling to make it viable in the game (and a lot of imagination of the part you will not see from the playable area).

BTW someone is alaready attempting to make an Overwatch theme park, since like a year ago.

Last edited:

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I was watching the trailer thinking "This is cute and all, but watch these cowards not reference The Lost Vikings" and then boom right there near the end. Love it