• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
heh
tenor.gif

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The hate for Labo still gives me a chuckle. We know it has missed retailers expectations, we knew that before this thread. We've just had the Mario Kart update and it looks like compatibility will come with other games too. Add to that the news about it being used at a school in London and it's easy to see what they are trying to do with Labo.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why we keep bothering with this discussion, some people are not going to accept Labo is doing poorly until it bombs out at the holidays.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why we keep bothering with this discussion, some people are not going to accept Labo is doing poorly until it bombs out at the holidays.
That is if it bombs at holiday. We're not ruling out it's possibility for failure, we're simply saying that we should stop looking at its sales like a traditional game.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Kimishima wants more focus on getting the consumer base large instead of solely the revenue.

EDIT: China time.

Beamerball

Jan 16, 2018
Speaking of Labo, I really want a sports Labo set packaged with a Wii Sports Resort type game. Would be all over that

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
You could have a pretty decent lineup with some fun multiplayer games.

Super Mario 64
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Mario Kart 64
Paper Mario
Mario Party (2)
Mario Tennis/Golf
Star Fox 64
F-Zero X
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong 64 (has been VC)
Pokemon Snap
Wave Race 64
1080 Snowboarding
Pilotwings 64

16 seems like a reasonable number with 20 on SNES Classic. And this is assuming no Rare games other than DK64.
What I mean is, the N64 was known for Mario, Zelda, and Goldeneye. And maybe the WWE games to a lesser degree. It was a very US heavy console, and I don't think a lot of the games we hold a lot of nostalgia for will have the same kind of pull as the NES Classic's lineup. SNES classic's lineup was a lot more limited but I think it hit the right notes and came at the right time with the right price tag. N64 Classic definitely runs the risk of being seen as the inferior Classic release unless they put some major TLC into each game and don't make it into a classy RetroPIE with shell.

Now the Wii Classic has potential to run circles around the aforementioned Classics, although it'd definitely command a higher price tag.

This is all IMO of course.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days) : Repeatedly antagonising users over LABO topics + History of similar infractions.
I can't legally get into the labo topic or I'll be banned again but yeah I hate it that's about all I'll say !!!!

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Only really able to follow along so far with twitter's translation of NStyles tweets, but interesting so far. Not sure what they were asking about Kirby CDs though?

Mysterio79

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how the same 4 guys are obsessed with the idea of Labo flopping and keep calling for a Switch price drop no matter what the topic of discussion is.

Sons of Pachter.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Q15 Building clean. The lawn is well maintained. I think employees can work comfortably.
They keep their corporate value high. In regards to Mario, he lost his trial to a company that undermined the image with a real cart. Why did you lose?
I don't know what the actual question is but these translations are getting a laugh out of me.

Oct 31, 2017
It's funny how the same 4 guys are obsessed with the idea of Labo flopping and keep calling for a Switch price drop no matter what the topic of discussion is.

Sons of Pachter.
It's funny how I'm here to see reactions to all the questions and statistics being brought up in the meeting and they're mucking up 4 pages of the thread with this stupid bullshit. Maybe they could go run off to the Labo OT.