• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017

Edit translation:
One million NintendoSwitch sold in Spain! Thank you Nintenderos for your continuous support. To celebrate it we are going to raffle a lot of games every two hours, throughout the day. Stay tunned!

The gifts:

Last edited:

chusetto

Oct 31, 2017
Krista
1 million Nintendo Switch sold in Spain, so Nintendo España gave away those nice packs of videogames every two hours... You just needed to answer with the hashtag, pretty simple ^^

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Whats so "insane" about this ? Not hating but feels like im missing something lol.

Edit:
Unless they gave it to everyone that responded (?) to the tweet.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Thats cool of them. I personally expected a lot more coz of "insane" being in the title.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I speak Spanish and have no idea what Nintendero means.

Is it like saying marijuan-ero? Cocinero?
Ajá, es una forma de relacionar la marca con la persona, como las profesiones o puestos: Cocinero, panadero, rockero, fiestero, etc.
Fan o usuario de Nintendo, básicamente.

Damn that's a really nice pack of games! Congrats to whoever wins those. Very nice of them to do this.

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Depends on how easy was to actually win the raffle, and how many games there is for the giveway.

I know, captain obvious and all. I thought they would give a (digital) game for everyone, kinda like what Steam did with L4D2 in some years, or something like that.